• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

Another Ahab

It looks like it (the "whiteness", and the bark):

- It's not the hottest burning wood, but it's good firewood for sure.

And Free is the best price for almost everything. :naner:

ghitch75

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Removed the 5th wheel,ramps and the top of the tire crane.......Got one tire changed......They are fun to wrestle around:-D...

Had to take the tire to the tire shop after we got it together to get the bead seated...

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
[

My front and back yard were so uneven and grass would not grow from all the trees my yard had years ago that were removed. So i stripped it all down. Took bout 40yards of dirt so far to level it. Only stuck the jd310 twice. Both of which i had to use a 5 ton to get it out. The ground was so saturated. The 5 ton left some nice ruts. Now 2 of them sit full of mud till i can go dump them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks