• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your CUCV today/lately - Part 2

cucvrus

Hey thanks for the craigslist tip. I am in need of some axle snatchers. I have an M1008 & M1028A1 that need the axles snatched and then sent to the crusher. I never gave craigs list a thought. Excellent idea. Any idea on what price they are offering for the axles? And what are they listed under? And also a NP 205 transfer case? Thinking out loud again. Someday these parts will be gone for ever. I think I heard that before some where.

max1008

Hey thanks for the craigslist tip. I am in need of some axle snatchers. I have an M1008 & M1028A1 that need the axles snatched and then sent to the crusher. I never gave craigs list a thought. Excellent idea. Any idea on what price they are offering for the axles? And what are they listed under? And also a NP 205 transfer case? Thinking out loud again. Someday these parts will be gone for ever. I think I heard that before some where.
I sold axles from 1008 on CL for 700$ to a jeep guy. I price things to sell, im sure someone somewhere will pay more but i get tired of looking at things.

JeepCollector91

deleted...

Last edited:

cucvrus

I would just scrap them if they were only worth $700. Heck I see them getting that for a set of the M1009 axles. They are NOS M1009 axles but they are getting $750. for the set all day. The last set I sold from the M1028 was $2K. Anything less they haven't eaten anything yet. And they are still in a running operational M1028 A1. Craigs list here they go.

JeepCollector91

I would just scrap them if they were only worth $700. Heck I see them getting that for a set of the M1009 axles. They are NOS M1009 axles but they are getting $750. for the set all day. The last set I sold from the M1028 was $2K. Anything less they haven't eaten anything yet. And they are still in a running operational M1028 A1. Craigs list here they go.
deleted...

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread is for what you have done to your CUCV. It is not a chit chat for other stuff. Keep it up and it will be locked and no new one will be opened.

this applies to everyone not anyone in particular.

Ilikemtb999

Removed the antenna mounts to gain some trail clearance. I need all I can get between the trees. The smilie face it made after removing is how I feel on how it looks though