• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this?

axlr8

Is it quite rare? I haven't ever seen one? I just looked up M756a2 and got a pic of a flatbed truck with a boom and identical cage behind the cab. Its for sale and cheap, real cheap!

wsucougarx

Definately a Pipeline truck. I'm still kicking myself. I had an opportunity to buy one of these rare trucks for $1500....I thought it was too much and it got sold......Little did I realize it was a rare breed:oops:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
M756, sorry, just woke up. Recovry4x4 has a bunch of threads on one. YES get it! If you can't keep it, I might take it off your hands.

axlr8

So at 17,000 lbs, non turbo Hercules engine, looks as if it is supposed to have a front winch, and he said it doesn't, rear pto winch(right?).....no outrigger poles that I can see, Ohh and he said it only goes "40" I don't believe that really...What would you pay for it?

axlr8

Supposedly the price is firm at 1500, but scrap is more than that.....I need to convince the parents to let me, on loan, borrow that and I will sell some of my stuff to get that paid...hope it pans out. I would drive her and fix her up and trade for a nice deuce(hopefully)...:-o