• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this?

3dAngus

One of the most highly prized trucks around. Go to the bank if you have to. You'll double your money in a heartbeat, and many would gladly trade a deuce for it. If I had one outside of the M109A3 camper, I would.

Or.... let Gimpy have it if you don't get it. He might even give you a C note for a finders fee.

I find Gimpy as reasonable as anyone around to work with.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Good idea Ks M715, I may do so! Are the rigging components hard to come by? the boom poles and such?
Yes. VERY hard to find, he isn't on as much anymore, but ask Chris(steelsoldiers) or his brother Chad(I forgot his user ID). They have been looking for parts for their dad's 756 for a while now.

rlwm211

Rare truck. Made in the early days of the M35 series/ Wood bed is STD.

There should be a roller on the back edge of the deck.

EXTREMELY RARE and SHOULD BE PRESERVED AS IT IS!!!!!!!!

If you are looking for a cargo deuce, buy this one and then trade with someone for the truck you want.;

RL

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Definately a Pipeline truck. I'm still kicking myself. I had an opportunity to buy one of these rare trucks for $1500....I thought it was too much and it got sold......Little did I realize it was a rare breed
Ditto on the above....I had a chance to get one a few years ago and passed....I told David Doyle about it and he snagged it before the ink dried on the PM.

axlr8

alrighty I will print it off and show the pair of em tomorrow, dads in texas on a t hunting trip he won, and ma's at work till midnight, Thanks guys!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm driving right now but I can tell you more about that truck then almost anyone around. Beg borrow or steal to get it. If you can't, give one of us the chance to save it. More later when I'm not driving.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
This is the FIRST pipeline truck that I have seen other then pics, that had the sides on the bed, eather no sides or a fully restored unit is what is most often seen