• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

~~What Not to do with a Deuce~~

SMOKEWAGON66

This was the source of my air comment....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laa9fSms-2Q[/media]

Thats nothing! I once took a M925 W/W loaded with about 2000lbs. of dunnage, C wire and pickets airborne. I was going much slower then that (at first) and i can honestly say with absolutely NO bs inferred, i honked the horn 3 times with my face, and hit the cab with the top of my k-pot at least twice. I was told that the front tires came 6 feet off the ground and the back axles cleared about 2-4 feet(this was a sea-saw type thing like the "whoops" at a moto-X race). The Captains' and Privates' (CPTs driver) who witnessed this event eyes were so big i could see them from about 100 feet away. My TC was laughing so hard he couldnt even tell me that i had a bloody nose. When we stopped, the Captain told me that was one of the coolest things he had ever seen and commended me on my driving abilities lol...any further explanation is irrelevant to this story and NO i do not have pics or video...sorry!

Last edited:

mactiredearg

If you think you're deuce will fit width wise somewhere...don't forget the mirrors.
OOooo, did that with a load of junior marine corp kids in the back after a parade. I swear that sign made a move at me. I've also never seen kids move that fast ever. They'd apparently decided to sit facing out after I started moving. Any bets they wont do that again?

tjcouch

Do not drive your truck through the local "Beverage Barn." Although it may fit, Mr. Patel will fuss at you about coating all of his products in soot as he goes to collect your 12 pack.

CowBoy101

"Hey Froto I wonder what Will happen if I hit that little dirt mound with that big truck?"............ " I dont know Sam but you drive and Ill stand here in front of it and watch! ".............. :deadhorse:

hof3414

In the deuce stuck at night video the tri-axle did lift his bed because he thought it might help get weight back further over back wheels. The front wheels on tri-axle were not spinning and front wheels on deuce were spinning on other side.

wdbtchr

I'll second that! Why would you want to load up a deuce with crappy beer when you could pull up to the dock at the Sam Adams brewery and get some GOOD stuff!! :razz:
Guess who brews and bottles Sam Adams. Read the lable if you don't believe me.

I can't help wonder why he had the dump bed up, the cover was still on it.

zout

When done installing an automatic deadbolt with a remote control on a M109 rear door - do not leave the remote outside and install the lock backwards with yourself inside the box.

You cannot climb out that small window - You cannot scream loud enough for anyone to hear you - cause you were probably working on it when the wifey was gone to surprise her - you left your cell outside as well and she is running really late to get you out.

There are no holes in the floor to pee through either.

I will deny someone ever did this as well. (but don't do it - its a biayitch)

Clay James

Don't drive a deuce if you are anti-social.

Don't underestimate a large hole in the ground with manual steering. Your arms will thank you.

Don't buy one if you don't want to or know how to properly maintain a vehicle.

I agree with shenkmen. DON'T BOB IT!

Stan Leschert

When done installing an automatic deadbolt with a remote control on a M109 rear door - do not leave the remote outside and install the lock backwards with yourself inside the box.

You cannot climb out that small window - You cannot scream loud enough for anyone to hear you - cause you were probably working on it when the wifey was gone to surprise her - you left your cell outside as well and she is running really late to get you out.

There are no holes in the floor to pee through either.

I will deny someone ever did this as well. (but don't do it - its a biayitch)
Be glad that Crown was the beverage and not a 24 of Sam Adams.
You would have beat Rayzer to christening the soon to be installed sanitary facilities!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks