• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What states have you driven your deuce in?

Bill W

Maddawg
I got just over 10mpg driving my deuce fron Virginia to So.Fla ( 990 miles), not great but alot better then I expected

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
My Deuce gets better mileage than my Hemi Road Runner or my 440 GTX did......

Westech

CPL
what were you getting clint? The 350 in my T/A will Idle on 3 gallons of gas for about 10 min befor it sucks the tank dry... I dont even want to know how many gallons per mile it gets lol

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey it counts if you did the stick time just have to admit it was Uncles and not yours. Welcome to the site you will find it a great place to log in and stay. So much information on trucks trailers generators and just about everything else. Are you an 88M?

@ David:

> Hey it counts if you did the stick time just have to admit it was Uncles and not yours.

Well, it's shared stick-time. Two or three times a year my buddy and I go on weekends field-trips with the M35a2c! Of course we swap the drivers seat every few hours.
Prime-time.

> Welcome to the site you will find it a great place to log in and stay.

Oh, I'm a regular lurker for about 2 years now! This is the greatest MV site!

>Are you an 88M?

No, not by my military origin back in the 80ies. But if I had had these inclinations back then I surely would have served as a "Motor Transport Operator" :)

Regards,
Mark

rdixiemiller

My brother in law was giving me grief about driving a "fuel hog" M35A2. This is from someone who has a late 90's Dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 V10 that gets 7mpg! I get 10 mpg and I can run 1/2 diesel, 1/2 used motor oil. In effect I am paying for fuel in a 20mpg vehicle.

M35A2C

Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado. Colorado is by far the best of the lot. I'd love to take it to Alaska someday and all the way to Prudhoe Bay.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hmmm..........

SC, GA (home), NC, VA, Washington DC, MD.

Proud to say I did it all in a day, 720 miles in 16 hours.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, so far, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania.

Hope to add Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, and maybe North Carolina this year.

emr

New Jersey,, New York,,Pennsyltuky,,Maryland, ,Delaware,,Virginia.............Soon, Conneticut,,NewHampshire...oh ...and the upcoming MVPA Convoy accross America,, Hoping to ad some states then?? Hoping..Randy

saddamsnightmare

October 7th, 2009.

The M35A2 & trailer in my Icon have been in Oklahoma and Texas, The Unimog only in Texas, but that may change if I gotta move, some of you all may see me and "Saddam's Nightmare" on the road one of these days!:-D

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks