• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel cylinders in M35's

Barrman

Super easy to rebuild or replace. Since so much effort is needed to get to them and I have 2 trucks. I bought several replacement wheel cylinders and a half dozen or so rebuild kits. That way I can just swap leaking ones out hole and rebuild later to always have a few ready at any time.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another source is NAPA, the complete wheel cylinder is Part #4419. My NAPA dealer is about a 1/4 mile away. So, I buy the wheel cylinder (China) and a rebuild kit for that wheel cylinder (USA) and change out the internals, so all I use is the wheel cylinder body and bleeder valve everything else is USA parts. I don't have the Part # for the rebuild kit but NAPA has them. As m715mike posted these parts are not expensive and from NAPA they are new. I have had some problems in the past with NOS parts leaking after a few months, you don't know how long they have been sitting on the shelf. Hope this helps. 2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks