• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel cylinders in M35's

Barrman

Super easy to rebuild or replace. Since so much effort is needed to get to them and I have 2 trucks. I bought several replacement wheel cylinders and a half dozen or so rebuild kits. That way I can just swap leaking ones out hole and rebuild later to always have a few ready at any time.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another source is NAPA, the complete wheel cylinder is Part #4419. My NAPA dealer is about a 1/4 mile away. So, I buy the wheel cylinder (China) and a rebuild kit for that wheel cylinder (USA) and change out the internals, so all I use is the wheel cylinder body and bleeder valve everything else is USA parts. I don't have the Part # for the rebuild kit but NAPA has them. As m715mike posted these parts are not expensive and from NAPA they are new. I have had some problems in the past with NOS parts leaking after a few months, you don't know how long they have been sitting on the shelf. Hope this helps. 2cents