• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will this Injector Pump work for a M1009?

tripp2727

sorry its taken so long to get back to yall. i got the crowsfoot flange sockets because i could not find place to buy "s" or half moon wrenches. the other problem i just ran into is the three cover screws on top of the hummer pump has a funny star screw with a tamper proof pin in the middle. it looks like tamper proof security torx. however upon closer examination the torx are a 6 point star and the ones on the hummer pump are a 5 point star... any idea what thats called and where to get it?

tripp2727

i finally got the old injector pump out of my 1009 today after many rain delays here in atlanta. i have a few questions... when i took the old pump off there is a metal plunger thing looks almost like a golf tee that was in the center of the rotor part of the pump. when i pulled it out of the old pump it had some resistance and then pop it came out like there was suction behind it. when i put it in the hummer pump there was no resistance putting it in or pulling it out. is there some sort of seal or o ring that is supposed to hold it in place? sorry for not posting pics ill try to get some tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks