• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will this Injector Pump work for a M1009?

tripp2727

sorry its taken so long to get back to yall. i got the crowsfoot flange sockets because i could not find place to buy "s" or half moon wrenches. the other problem i just ran into is the three cover screws on top of the hummer pump has a funny star screw with a tamper proof pin in the middle. it looks like tamper proof security torx. however upon closer examination the torx are a 6 point star and the ones on the hummer pump are a 5 point star... any idea what thats called and where to get it?

tripp2727

i finally got the old injector pump out of my 1009 today after many rain delays here in atlanta. i have a few questions... when i took the old pump off there is a metal plunger thing looks almost like a golf tee that was in the center of the rotor part of the pump. when i pulled it out of the old pump it had some resistance and then pop it came out like there was suction behind it. when i put it in the hummer pump there was no resistance putting it in or pulling it out. is there some sort of seal or o ring that is supposed to hold it in place? sorry for not posting pics ill try to get some tomorrow.