• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won my first A3 on GL today

trukhead

I would inflate the tires to 55 psi fir the long ride. Some have experienced tires disintegrating on the trip home. I think the 45 psi that the CTIS inflates the tires to is not enough for sustained highway driving.2cents

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would inflate the tires to 55 psi fir the long ride. Some have experienced tires disintegrating on the trip home. I think the 45 psi that the CTIS inflates the tires to is not enough for sustained highway driving.2cents
I need to get a manual on this truck, it may help on that long trip.

goodguyzy

dont let all jealous comments discourage you, picked up my winch truck last month and put on 1000 miles on the way back with no problems. On the other hand picked up an A2 and it broke down 100 miles from house. But no worries, took the A3 down and towed it back to the compound.

KsM715

Why do you people think that everyone of us that say that truck is f-ing ugly think we are jealous? Are we not entitled to our own opinion? I've got plenty of junk around my driveway to sell if I wanted an a3. I still dont want one of those butt ugly trucks. Jeeze I've seen at least 2 other posts from a3 owners asking about how they can change the looks of the truck.

Its ugly, get over it and move on.

KsM715

Its not the 45psi. It's the truck sitting in the yard on flat tires for months that are causing the tires to come apart.

If your fronts are flat when you go to recover the truck, change them out for tires from the rear that are not flat. Better to have a tire failer on the rear than on the front.

6x6 keep us posted on what mods you have in mind. Keep in mind the hood was raised and the lights moved because of the cat motor, its not like you can just swap parts from an a2 onto the front of an a3.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please add your State to your location information. This is a site requirement.

phil2968

Welcome to the site Steve. I hope you get the truck home in time for the Ga rally! You could join the convoy! Glad to see you on the site.

This man is is the king when it comes to axles!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks