• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won my first A3 on GL today

a1abdj

the air assist steering does not work, the air valve is on.
The manual says that the steering is supposed to get somewhere around 40PSI of air. Mine wasn't working either, so I took it off. Looking at it, the valve was rated up to 100 PSI. My truck will produce somewhere around 120 PSI. It works very well without it, and I haven't experienced any issued from the additional pressure.

goodguyzy

both of my trucks are the same. anything over 48 mph and it starts to shake/bounce Ive just learned to take it easy until I replace the tires.

SFGABN@5th

My driver door did the same thing with the Latch . I took it apart and found the cover to the latch had bent from peaple tring to open it when it was locked, took it apart and used a small hamer reshaped it. Works good as new.

a1abdj

You can buy a regulator with built in gauge, they aren't that expensive. The thought had crossed my mind. I was going to ditch the shut off valve on the firewall and install in there.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
. i love my a3, alot more than my a2. yep it looks like its bent,especially when its loaded.:deadhorse: with a 5 speed od trans and hydraulic steering id like it almost as much as my 923
I was under the impression that the A3 trans didn't have a od. I thought that was why a A2 was faster.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks