• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WOO HOO! Original Genset filters available that fit

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
the fuel pumps just have a screen on them that is removable and very easily cleaned. If you absolutely need to replace them, I would try a Facet pump dealer for parts.

joewright313

Can sleep at night now

Thanks man thats helps alot i been pulling out my hair for weeks trying to find the right filters i just have one question it has three fuel filters doe the first can all the way too the left take a filter

WARWAG

Thanks man thats helps alot i been pulling out my hair for weeks trying to find the right filters i just have one question it has three fuel filters doe the first can all the way too the left take a filter
All of the filters are readily available and easy to get. You can even purchase them online and they will ship them to you. My signature lists all of the filters. As far as the first fuel filter housing (on left of the 3) that is a screen filter just needs to be cleaned. All three of mine (purchased 3 gens) were just serviced by the Military so they were extremely clean. The other two are the fuel filters that are listed below. To remove the cans they sit in you need to look at the top of them. The bolt holding them is on top. The first fuel can (on left) is held on the bottom with a bolt. Change all of your filters and oil before starting her. Also flush your fuel tank. Good luck

Last edited:

leedawg

Just wanted to say thanks again to the OP. I just talked to Paul he knew exactly what I was wanting stocks tons of these just for us he said. So I ordered 6 of each any way great find and im glad I can keep the whole unit stock not that spedmans spin on filter adapter is bad looks great I might go that route still but for now glad to have found the original parts.

Thanks again.

LuckyDog

the fuel pumps just have a screen on them that is removable and very easily cleaned. If you absolutely need to replace them, I would try a Facet pump dealer for parts.
Just finished researching the Facet Pump filter/screen.
The TM -24P has the wrong part number.

The correct part number is: 479729
Googling "Facet 479729" brought up several hits and the pictures matched the filter in my pumps.

Some sites sell the filter with a new gasket as a set. (<$6 before shipping)

Just bought my filters from RaceMart!!!
Today's prices:
Fuel Filter: Fram C1125PL $5.87
Oil Filter: Fram CH6PL $4.49
Air Filter: Fram CAK253 $15.61

I bought enough that the shipping only added $1.15 to each filter.:jumpin:
Total was over $80 :eek:

Last edited:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was reading threads about the napa 3113 filters having the tabs bent down in order to work... has anybody looked at the Napa 3511 filter? i think its the same as the deuce primary. i did a search and nothing came up for it.

the specs are:

Part Number:33113UPC Number:765809331136Principal Application:Allis-Chalmers, Case, Clark, Continental, Waukesha (10 Micron)</B>All ApplicationsStyle:Cartridge Fuel Metal Canister FilterService:FuelMedia:PaperHeight:3.750Outer Diameter:3.092Inner Diameter:1.095Nominal Micron Rating:10
Gasket DiametersNumberO.D.I.D.Thk.15131 3.587 3.317 0.125
and.....

Part Number:33511UPC Number:765809335110Principal Application:Detroit Diesel Engines Secondary (10 Micron)</B>All ApplicationsStyle:Cartridge Fuel Metal Canister FilterService:FuelMedia:PaperHeight:3.622Outer Diameter:2.903Inner Diameter:1.085Nominal Micron Rating:10
Gasket DiametersNumberO.D.I.D.Thk.15095 4.031 3.468 0.093 15133 3.663 3.437 0.125 Packed 0.750 0.509 0.047 Packed 0.750 0.454 0.046
the sizes are just a little different, but the 3511 does not have the tangs. ofcourse the gaskets are a little different. just food for thought since my advance auto said they couldnt get the Fram filters even though they sell Framaua

Attachments

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow, those specs did not copy and paste well at all... sorry guys. if you go to wix filters and look up the napa filters, it will take you right to the specs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks