• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Worlds largest civilian move of tactical Military vehicles.

jrou111

Kinda glad that it got kicked back - I'll be on vacation. Let us know when you have another date, if there are not conflicts, I'd love to come help if I can.

shawn77901

So did this happen already or is it still postponed? If not, I would LOVE to help out. Im new to the MV scene and would love to get my first taste on something like this!!! Let me know.

Shawn

M1075

GRAB YOUR TOW BARS, CHAINS, TOOLS AND CRANKUP YOUR STEEL SOLDIERS. They have sat in your front yards long enough. Warrior- Patriot Resources would like to invite all steel soldiers to Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, Ms on Wed 27,2009. We would like all to attend the first ever civilian move of what might be the largest privately owned military trucks in the United States. Warrior- Patriot will have eight 800 series trucks with the New Tote systems engineered by Jim Gasto moving these trucks with ease. If you do not have a steel soldier yet we still invite you to come and join us. We may have a vehicle you can use. Your wife tells you that you bought that ugly truck and it just sits there. Well here’s your chance to show her why you bought it. So the fun will begin at 07:00 am(at 06:45 for the Marines out there) on the 27 of May 2009 at the Warrior Patriot yard located at U.S Hwy 49 South and South Gate Rd beside the Dru’s Motel. Don’t be left out of this historical event. Warrior-Patriot will provide a 501 (C) 3 for your help. We don’t want any of you guy’s getting hit with the frying pan. Your wife will be happy you got a Tax deduction and you will get to play with your toy. You can’t beat that with a stick!!! See you there. Any questions call William Wahrmund Director of Operations and Logistics @ 214-596-8856 or email me @ william@wpr3.org. Watch for other postings from my colleague’s.
Thanks William.

M1075

NDT: Wreckerman will be there ... he's out there tonight polishing up his beloved M816.

Timntrucks: Good point about Wed, but we just couldn't lobby GL to open up on Saturday and Sunday. They judge our operations will require at least a week' to ten days worth of 18 hour days moving their nearly 300 tactical vehicles. That's why we need you. Hoping the retired guys and any others who can take off early to come joiin us ...guys like you can come on down on Friday or Saturday and help us triage and turn the cranks.

We expect this to be a national day for telling the nation what it is all you guys do this for. Since we (SS and you) will be on national TV, we especially need the best looking guys (and their "A" class trucks) front and center. Or as Wreckerman likes to say, Dress right Dress. CNN and ABC are intrigued and say they'll be there ... we wait to see. They seem anxious to shake hands with the Big Marine and Wreckerman for being able to pull this off. As these two say so often, the main thing is it's alll about protecting, preserving and honoring our combat warriors.

Wrench Wench: The eight (it's really 12) are only the pull trucks ... they will be convoying, lights and all, to pull the nearly 300. Let's see that's about 23 convoy trips in three days for each of 12 pull trucks with the special Gesto designed mini-wrecker. (Jim will be there with a show speical, if any of you ever thiink you might need more than a tow-bar to 'tow' your deuce or 5 ton.). 12 trucks, each in a one hour turnaround. That's cannon balling WWII sytle ... or it's the likes of a Storming Norman end around ... which ever you prefer.

Tim: Yeah ... we all who are in charge agree ... it doesn't look unlike a bunch of dummies. But for the fact of the the other combat wounded ... those whose lives were bettered by these soldiers of steel.

As we are all taught to remember ... it was all who gave some ... but it was some who gave all.

Need 'tent' space ... 214.906.9117 .... jtf@WPR3.org ...

Semper Fi to those of Steel ... and to those of His creation.
Jackson, I can't seem to reach you at this number or email address. How can I reach you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks