• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Your truck gotta name??

Boelt63A

My Pinz was named "The Worm" by a female co-worker and it stuck.

It makes talking about getting stuck that much more fun. Wet and sticky, or dry and rocky still get the same looks from the unitiated. God forbid it gets bogged down so much that some one has to help me pull the worm out!! :p

Chuck
I drive the Worm

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Are we talking about when the truck is working or not, because if we are talking about when it is not working then " Mother fucking god damn piece of flying shit " should do. Got to love that filter. Now I don't even need to self censor.

5tonpuller

My son and I been thinking on putting this on the boom.
"OUR LITTLE GREEN KAISER/JEEP"
:oops:
Of course it is a MALE truck. You know how some call then HER, SHE?
Mines a "HE"
check it out
:twisted: :evil:

Attachments

YankeeDuece

Being a contractor, I was going to use my Deuce as a collections vehicle and stencil "THE LANDSCAPER" across the hood. I thought it would be a great payment motivator.
Plan change, and since it has been repainted, no new name has stuck yet.

Jones

Good point Kenny. I just didn't want to get too cute and go with the girlfriend's idea... call it HEMette.
Besides, I already went and had COYOTE 2-6 t-shirts made.

Mike_L

Patches

Right now I call mine "Patches." I am piece by piece doing a rolling restoration. As I refurbish/rebuild something I paint it with a fresh coat of SG OD before it goes back on. The body is that Krylon brand Flat Camouflage paint from Walmart that the previous owner put on about 6 years ago & a bit faded. So, my truck sports all these dark spots on a faded body. Looks like rolling patches.

Yeah, my wife has a different name for it too.

Bidslinger

RE: Patches

Def ears and Blind eye. You can't hear nothing after running one all day and if the wind is in the right direction you get exhaust smoke impairing you vision.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
RE: Patches

my 819 is named LUCILLE, my wifes name, even the hood number( door number)is her birthday when she was born

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks