• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have a large MAGNET that I will put behind the 819 so FERROs dropped RUST (may be a important part) can be returned to him.

zout

Here you go:

April 25 th Friday night - those that are coming down early I have been gill netting Yellow River and if I can catch enough I will have a fish fry that night while we just BS and tell lies.

April 26th Saturday - cookout - come as early as you with and watch the info coming in on the BS/CS run - otherwise CHOW TIME will be held at 13:00 just so those headed up there do not have to rush back.

4253 Russet Court
Lilburn Ga 30047

Coming off 85 - get off Indian Trail - this later turns into Killian hill - when you cross over the new Yellow River bridge and get to the top of the hill - the traffic light at Signal Ridge will bring you into the subdivision.

Coming off 285 East Side - get off Hwy 78 at exit 39B - head east. Once you start hitting traffic lights - at the 6th light turn left on Killian Hill - about 1/2 mile up is that traffic light at Signal Ridge entering our subdivision.

Those coming from the East on Hwy 78 - I forget how many traffic lights it is to Killian Hill - but its roughly 3 miles.

Main Chow supplied - some sort of meaty substances
Bring a dish to pass if you can
Bring a fold out chair if you can
Bring what you want to drink

Families absolutely invited and encouraged

IF I could get a rough idea of how many folks plan on attending I was considering getting a NEW porta john out by the field for you all - especially those vendors that wish to stick near to their goodies to help you all out.

I will have plenty of ice and containers - maybe PB will bring up that cylindrical ice cooler.

Watch when you come in for those guiding for parking as well.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave, I'll definitely be there Saturday and hopefully Friday night as well. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Here you go:
April 25 th Friday night - those that are coming down early I have been gill netting Yellow River and if I can catch enough I will have a fish fry that night while we just BS and tell lies.April 26th Saturday - cookout - come as early as you with and watch the info coming in on the BS/CS run - otherwise CHOW TIME will be held at 13:00 just so those headed up there do not have to rush back.
4253 Russet Court
Lilburn Ga 30047

OK but if I bring up some shrimp you gotta make sure they are peeled before battering/ frying this time!!::naner:

Last edited:

zout

PB you know even GOD does not bring up your past mistakes and keep throwing them at you - rofl
Must mean IFS have higher priority
Yes I will remember this year - must have been a little chewy huh.

I'll pick up a box of catfish fillets then and get my gill nets out of the river.

sandcobra164

Need to RSVP, I will be there along with my wife and 2 boys. Let me know if I need to bring something, we're not picky eaters by any stretch. I'd prefer to bring something that doesn't need refrigeration as it's about a 3 hour ride one way.

sandcobra164

I mostly drink Natural Light, not much of the harder stuff but I have to question, do they even sell Crown in a gallon bottle? If so, that'd be an expensive gallon. I've got the intent and will bring a gallon or so of ¨Military Special¨. They have two versions on base and the younger Marines call them Gasoline and Diesel depending on color. They drink it on up regardless of color of the liquid in the bottle. The gin is lighter colored so that's gas, the whiskey is darker colored so that Diesel!!! Yes, like you I love messing with people if you took the time to read it all!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB you know even GOD does not bring up your past mistakes and keep throwing them at you - rofl
Must mean IFS have higher priority
Yes I will remember this year - must have been a little chewy huh.

I'll pick up a box of catfish fillets then and get my gill nets out of the river.
OK wait...It's been a year and you know I have issues...BUT... I thought it was my job to bring the catfish, shrimp (peeled:oops:) and the batter/hushpuppie mix for Friday night?? Have you changed the task list?

zout

For those asking to help - we may need a tad bit - bit nothing that will take time away from you enjoying or participation in the cookout - if you know me I dislike asking for help just so ya all have a great time. But I might give ya a tap on the shoulder for something simple. Like POUR ME ANOTHER CROWN

zout

HEY - seeing how I know now the shrimp were not peeled before oil frying them - I hope to choke the chit out of PC TRans again - I asked for unpeeled shrimp again just so I can have some fun with him after copying his 5 ton for Swiss.

zout

OK - I have been thinking about this all day and Deb (zout 2) brought it up from the involvement of the Ga title issue.

Those that are computer smart - IS THERE any way we can have Debs laptop on Skype with the access from Xfinity here for the cookout to let members like ROBO and Tinwoodsman and other member watch from SKYPE in the back yard ?? Live - sort of in person - they can BBQ at home and be on SKYPE and be a part of the cookout as brothers in arms and comrades and be a part of it (in the best way we can without being here).

Let me know please as we have some time to work this all out before the cookout - For Deb and I - it would be absolutely outstanding to let these other members "in" that have helped so hard and are friends.

sandcobra164

Should work fine so long as you have a wireless router. I've got one and I love it. I can access the internet with no cables from anywhere in my house and back yard. I wonder who would be the first to show their tail on the feed.

zout

I have Comcast Xfinity wireless and Deb has Skype on here computer - I just need someone smart enough to know how to help is all to set it up to make some smiles on other members faces we are thinking of them.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez Joe, you spoiled my surprise. I was going to flash my cheeks to all those at the Cookout and ruin your whole meal. Party Pooper!!! :shock:

M35A2usmc

All you should have to do is have a Skype account. Once you have that check to see if you have wireless signal where you want to use the laptop. If that's all good you should be able to pull up Skype and then add who ever you want to chat with. They also need a Skype account.
That's why I like this website you think about each other.

zout

Yeah we try to - gotta see who is coming to see what set up Deb has and connection to get this working - NOW HOW COOL would it be to be in the Ceck republic - Texas and NY and be at Zouts cookout all at once with us - that is why we need to work this out.
Get your BBQ ready to join in cause I think we can make this work.