• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

zout

Andy looks like he has the DZ pretty well set - thank you.

Just a normal meet up there as you can at the designated time and if your rollin in on convoy - just be carefull
Leaving there to head down to my place - I highly suggest those in charge up there space the vehicles out - absolutely no reason to follow each other bumper to bumper on the way back as a display scaring the crap out of the general public seeing we have and cannot get any LEO support - just please take the knucklehead 4 wheelers into top priority consideration. My place is not going anywhere and the food will be waiting for you in a timely fashion - heck I might even make you wait a bit longer just so you can have more fun.

Vendors - you could already be set up with your wares if your coming and hopefully those looking for items find what they need for the year.

There will be folks here at the house to direct you so please follow their directions as we grow just a little larger and now with traffic coming in and out for the convoy - attention is the key - we have the room and they will know where to park you.

As we get closer just a little more detail will be inputted here for POV parking and neighbors yards to avoid - plenty of street room cause my taxes help pay for it - its all within walking distance anyhow.

A little closer - a little warmer weather in the forecast and winter breaking its impact on us down here.
lets all look forward to a great time and I hope the skunks show up someone promised so I can get to marinading them and put them in the freezer to tenderize them. Squirrels and badgers are already primo.

Nice job ANDY.

zout

Absolutely awesome day in the 70's down here - tearing up a heap of stuff looking forward to seeing friends once again - getting ready - BBQ pit all cleaned up - cleaning up the DZ and just thinking of when everyone will be here in preparation for ya all - funny what goes on behind the scene (kinda like WM taking movies of tidbits to splice into a whole FAKE movie) ( I never knew ELMO got put back together and walked again).

HEY - I even left the old pig head in the grill just for some flavor to the meats that will be tossed in it - I hear maggots add flavor ?? go figure

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its...BBQ....BBQ...BBQ....Time at Dave's, Yes its Dave's Man! I cant believe Its here already! Its Happy Birthday Time!!!! Cant Wait we are there......Are we There yet????:recovry4x4:

jatonka

Looks like I will be able to meet Mr. Zout and Patracy and many others at the gathering, Papa Bear, keep a wrecker ready for me from Aug 3rd till I get back towards home, OK? JT, Aces & Eights, on a wing and a prayer

sandcobra164

Is there anyone going to Zout's cookout that will be going near TimNTrucks place? I plan to be there but I have a lightbar that needs to go to Louisiana.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Operation BS Convoy

Ok here is the list so far for OPERATION BS convoy.

ANDY3 -- Operation BS Command

Convoy position ----------------------------- OWNER
1 -- m1009 ----------- convoy lead--------- Swiss ----- 3/4tcargo trailer
2 -- m38a1 ----------- convoy hitchhiker -- Zout 2
3 -- Proud American - convoy Security ---- PB
4 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo --------Tmmt
5 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Glcaines
6 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2t cargo ------- Microjeep -- m105 cargo trailer/w m274a5 mule - 1/4t cargo
7 -- m35a2 ----------- 2 1/2 t cargo ------ TedB
8 -- m35a2 ----------- 2/1/2t cargo ------- Andy3 ----- outbound
9 -- m814 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Emd567
10 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Swiss
11 - m923 ------------ 5t cargo ------------ Kemm 352a
12 - m944a1 --------- 5t shop van ---------Bchauvette
13 - m909 ------------ GMQ ---------------- Zout -------- generals mobile quarters
14 - m151 FAV ------- convoy security ---- Troy
15 - m915a1 --------- spare tractor ------- TedB
16 - md109a2 -------- convoy medic ------ Tigger
17 - m37 ------------- maintenance -------- Ferro
18 - m819 ------------ clean up ------------ 73m819

If I missed anybody, let me know and I will ad you to the lineup.

For those who DONOT know what OPERATION BS (Boy Scouts) is, please go back and read the first part of this thread, starting at POST #83.

The above Is what I have so far, anybody want to add/remove a vehicle to the convoy please let me know, thanks

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to be in front of Ferro, so we can lift the M37 into the bed of the M814 when the M37 dies.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lots of GA members posting about partying that I have not seen posting updates on talking with their House Representatives to help get the laws changed in the state of Georgia. I hope everyone that will be at the party that lives in Georgia has contacted their Georgia House Representative and asked for support on Senate Bill 392.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
come to think about it. I did not get any nanner pudding last year! I guess Papa Bear hid it from me.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Do you think the emeny would take it :) I know the enemy would run from fear of having to try and keep it running
That was my point, but I like PBs idea better, a good DEPRIVE the EMENY DEMO.