• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

zout

EH - where are we all on this Skype thingy for those that might want to tune in ?? Big screen still comin ?? Test Friday night ?

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OOOPS!!! Looks like we spelled the Count's name wrong. I called and emailed the printer and will call again....when they open...LOL

Update/////WOW...how's that for service!!! The printer just called and the name is fixed!!
10000 lashes for you, start counting :)

or or a case of crown :)

The t shirts are awesome, Thank you Larry

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
EH - where are we all on this Skype thingy for those that might want to tune in ?? Big screen still comin ?? Test Friday night ?
TWM send me an email later tonight, lets test my skype account around 9:00 pm

I am going to bring the projector, we might want a big clean white sheet under the porch to project the image onto.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
1 day and a wakeup for the FF...2 days and a wakeup for the CO.

The CAMO Command Hooch is repaired (sorta) and loaded with requested support items. Early Friday morning we will get the shrimp (peeled!!!) and head north.

zout

Its truely going to be a great weekend to CELEBRATE - the SB 392 is signed by the Governor and into Law.

Deb and my 35th year anniversary. After effects from my birthday.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Other than personal gear and fuel, the M814, AKA "The Long Easy" is ready for a west bound run to Lillburn Friday morning. Can't wait to see you guys again, and start swapping lies and telling stories.

TMNT

I know I'm more than ready to roll out. I'm so tired of spreadsheets I can hardly stand it.

There is a slim chance I can escape on Friday afternoon and make the FF. If so, I'll toss a tent and some gear in the truck and see you guys Friday night. Otherwise, I'm headed directly to the BS LZ on Saturday morning and the to Zout's by 1300.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's time for me to don my Chaplain's Hat and speak up on this matter.....

As the clock ticks toward ROLL-OUT for many attending this "ZOUT'S COOKOUT" thang..... Let's take a knee for a moment, Troops:

Heavenly Father,
Bless each and every soul who will be inbound for this gathering. Bless the hosts and the guests, those who serve and those who will partake. We pray that Your Holy Spirit will provide rolling cover for them on the road and that Your protection and provision will be as an umbrella over their rally point. May all the activities be safe, the fellowship be genuine and the stories that emerge be true (with only marginal exaggeration for dramatic impact). Bless the food and the hands that prepare it. And then, Lord, bring them all safely home no worse for wear. In Jesus name we pray.
AMEN!

Carry on.
:driver::tank:

zout

Well thanks you Sir Chaplin - BUT now you have to get SKYPE up and running just before Saturday - lets say around 12:50 so you can say the blessing for us - per new technology - just as good as being here.

Being the Chaplin and all - we're not showing you any pictures from that night - what happens in hunting camp stays in hunting camp.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay skype alert!!! We are going to have a skype conference call open during the festivities. We can add people into a group call but will need your skype address. Pm to me and Zout and we will add you in to the call!! I anticipate a lot of activity around the munch feast on Saturday around 1-2:30 eastern

Lust4GreenSteel

Hope everyone has a great time. I have thoroughly enjoyed every post of the build-up. Wish it were possible for us to make the trip from Kansas City, but not this year. Doubt that I would ever ask the deuce to make that trip, but perhaps the smaller Jeep might make the trip at another time. Have a ball (no wait, guess there won't be mountain oysters).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks