• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 Rausch Creek mv rally sign up thread!!!

m37_power

anyone have any info on the convoy? i would love to follow some people up. Im coming from northern WV looks like on thursday and i can go into PA or MD either way. Also, i would love to get to ride in a m37 up there if anyone would let me. Ive had mine for a year and still havnt gotten to drive it.

No.2Diesel

Welcome powersmoke18. Where/how far are you travelling from? We reserved Sunday as a travel day for those with long rides home but I'm sure the more local folks would offroad Sunday.

I hope to see you there!

No.2Diesel

Wow, thats a longer ride than mine m37_power @ 267 miles.

Maddawg308 comes up from Virginia and I-81 is his main route. You can take I-68/I-70 and meet him at the interchange near Hagerstown, Maryland.

m37_power

long ride, but we have been wanting to check out RC for a while now. I figure getting to see all of the beasts up there will give me the motivation i need to finish my M. I might pm maddawg and see if he wants to meet up. we will probably head up thurs and head back sat. i need to check with the mrs still. i appreciate your help No.2Diesel.

03silverado

Hello, Im Mike and I blame Matt with his m818 for getting me into this! lol

I will be up friday after work by myself in my civvy P/U that I will be sleeping in the back of. I hope to be staying till sunday

looking foward to meeting you all!

powersmoke18

well in my truck its 4 to 5 hrs to my school and rausch creek is about 2 hrs away from penn college of technology. i kinda have to stay at school till friday because of class!! but i figure one day is more than enough fun!! ill prolly leave about 5am on sat morning! unless we have a big party up here! what is forsale this year?? gonna try and bring some bucks!!

powersmoke18

ya its gonna be real tough! and if my friend scott hooks me up with the girl that lives above him!!! its gonna be dam near impossible!! but then again trucks come first!!! hey did you take your truck to the diesel nationals?? mine was there!!!

powersmoke18

ya thats an awesome show!! i got stuck in the middle of 10 peterbuilts!! it was pretty funny!! gota find the pics and post em in that thread!!!

JeeperDave

Hey powersmoke. It sounds like you and me are in the same boat. I am also a college student. I'd love to meet you there. Still not sure if I can go yet. I would be coming up on Friday. I'll keep ya guys posted.

powersmoke18

what college??? and if you want a deuce check the classifieds!!!!! i'm thinking about getting one to!!! but i really want a few more big trucks!! i.e. M817, M816, M911, M984, M60, and an mk17 cargo trailer with crane!! but the budget does not allow lol!!!

M37Dodge

Slight change of plans for me. I forgot we have tickets for a ghost event in Gettysburg that Friday at some inn. So, we will be arriving Sat morning and leaving on Sunday.

JeeperDave

Ha Ha M37. I live in Gettysburg. I go to Shippensburg University, Powersmoke. I have been to Penn Tech for the plastics competition. My team won the race.:-D Whats your major. How did you get money to buy suck big toys?

powersmoke18

well i only have my m818 bobber now!! but i have a job working for a general contractor in the summer!! i'm a diesel technologys major!!

JeeperDave

Sweet. If I ever mannage to get my hands on a m35 I'll have to take it to you to get it running. I'm a physics major myself. Only a freman now. What year are you?

MAXM37

M37_POWER, I'm bringing my 37 and will not have anyone with me at the moment. You can have a ride in mine and drive it if you wish....I don't have too many spare parts, so I won't be bringing much just a few small items. I'm really looking forward to the weekend and meeting you guys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks