• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Florida Steel Soldiers Rally - February 19th-21st!

poppop

Thanks Mike

I think they need a pot of Grits big enough to feed 100 soldiers like we had at the Ga. Rally. My arm got tired stirring that pot. You and Wrecker did great, thanks again for the fine grub.

phil2968

Poppop, just bring more syurp! We had a pancake breakfast at the shop and the guys put the hurt on my bottle. I can't wait till the Ga rally to get more. Come on down to Florida and bring some with ya! That MKT will be missed Mike! Sure made the Ga rally a fine place to eat!

vinny-socom1

We need to set some time one night and make sure everything is planned and ready to go.
Keep an eye on the rally site. I am free for Sat night to start planning.

I sent CliffW a email last night asking wether or not he would be attending and able to cook. I will need to get the money from Mike if he wants someone to buy the food.

The wood last year was bought from a guy down the road who had a pile, hopefully I can get some volunteers and a Duece to go collect the wood.

As far as bringing a chain saw that would be a good idea, probably give us a chance to clean up some of the camp sites.

Sadly I am truckless, at the moment, so all trips I make will be in the Delta 88.

Branan
727 967 8142

You know what you need to do!!!

Vinny:)

bubba_got_you

We need to set some time one night and make sure everything is planned and ready to go.
Keep an eye on the rally site. I am free for Sat night to start planning.

I sent CliffW a email last night asking wether or not he would be attending and able to cook. I will need to get the money from Mike if he wants someone to buy the food.

The wood last year was bought from a guy down the road who had a pile, hopefully I can get some volunteers and a Duece to go collect the wood.

As far as bringing a chain saw that would be a good idea, probably give us a chance to clean up some of the camp sites.

Sadly I am truckless, at the moment, so all trips I make will be in the Delta 88.

Branan
727 967 8142
you need to set a clean up/setup date. i might be able to make it (the clean day) but maby not....as my truck is still in 100's of pieces.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will probably arrive late Thursday eve providing that the rally goes forth. Has anyone spoke with Mike about the rally? It may be radically different this year.

dc3coyote

Yes I have been talking to Mike when I can get him on the phone.
I plan to keep get and keep his attention for at least a few minutes this week.
If the rally at his dads place falls through, we have plans for a mini rally at Richloam managment area. I know of enough trails (Duece friendly) for several days of riding.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cliff says he will cook pending work schedules. If Cliff bails, odds are good that it will be a BYOF rally.

vinny-socom1

I have no problem with a BYOB/F Rally, I'm just looking to hang out and have some fun, so I'm game for GroveLand or Richloam.

As I said I'm taking the entire week off so I can meet sooner or later.

Thanks Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks