• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Florida Steel Soldiers Rally - February 19th-21st!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Few updates. The Old Man reports that you will need to provide your own swimwear, snorkels etc. The place is super wet and he doubts that any 2 WD vehicles will be making it to the back unless on the end of a strap. The staging lot is pretty dry so we do have a place for you to park. The range will be open on Saturday. Bring whatever you have to shoot but you better have the paperwork to prove it's legal. Plan on bringing something to plink at too. I doubt that I'll be bringing anything but .22 stuff unless I get the -A1 rifle built before the rally. Should be fun and remember that the weather can vary wildly so plan for baking sun and freezing nights.

dc3coyote

Sorry folks looks like I may be a no show this year. My deployment schedule was drastically changed. I will be going to schools at the first of next month, (Customs and Border Protection school) In Ft Stewart Ga. My deployment to Iraq or Afganastan has been changed to this June or July so I am scrambling to empty out my house, and find a possible renter. I do have alot of equipment to send to my parents house in GA.

I will be going up there for a day to drop off the stuff I promised to people, and drop off what I needed for the rally (generator trailer, Tee shirts) And Kennys fuel.

That is if the plans dont change

dc3coyote

I am going to do everything in my power to get to the rally, i have been planning and working too dang hard to have to sit at home and pack. but that comes first unless someone there wants a fairly cheap place to live the next year.

Plus I still have find someone to haul my trailer up there.
I will be home in 10 days.

dc3coyote

Sorry Folks I am definatley a no show this year. If someone can pick up my Gen trailer your still more than welcome to use it. I worked way too hard for it not to be there. If you heading up there in a Pickup come by and grab it. It has no lights. PM me and I will give you the contact info for it.
Kenny I am sorry but I cant get you your fuel yet we will have to make different arrangements. I will call you when I get back from deployment. I feel bad about that one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks