• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Kenny, I reckon I will take 2 of the barcode scanner boxes. I will have cash for you when you get here.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Ill take 2 of them too they would make a good case for a first aid kit for the boyscouts. The one we have now has been used, abused and overused!

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Phil,,I`m interested in the windows for the 109. My budget will be a little tight and if I sell what little I`m bringing I`ll have a little extra cash I hope.

Are you still willing to have a look at the gen set I have that is not running?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
how old are the batteries i could use them if they are late models

The newest set of 6TLs are dated Dec 06. I just brought them in and put the chargers on them. I think they were good batteries. I'll load test them after giving them a charge.

I also have a set of 2HN batteries for the Mep002 ans 003 gens(and M38 jeep). I'll charge and test those also.

The other 6TL batteries I have may be candidates for battery resurrections. I'll sell them for $25 each(4 available)

Chief_919

Anyone need a real nice, never mounted two window M151 canvas top with side curtains and doors? $250. The canvas on one door has some rodent damage- I will includes some canavs and glue to patch it- and there is some dirt where it sat in a barn for years, but it is nice and usable.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am really in need of a door hinge. Mine broke not long ago and it even sheered off the bolt going through the hinge...I have to be careful with the door or it will go flopping around.
Let me look, I am pretty sure I have a NOS one.[thumbzup]

Jim,

would you happen to have a pair of them. I took it apart to try to secure the door a little bit better. Long story short, the pin snapped off of the other hinge and I had to butcher it a little to get it apart. I made it so it's semi-salvagable and will get me to GA and probably back, but I really need a pair of hinges now.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have around 50 or 60 of the transit cases with me so I should have plenty. They range in conditions from above average to like new. Many are still in their cardboard box.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't even know WTF it is....but for 10 bucks...I want one!! It kinda looks cool, neat, spiffy, etc,.:roll:
Remember Sir!!! You promised me 2 same as new!!

Don't have a clue what I'll do wiff em..rofl
Actually Papabear, you requested one but it will be no problem supplying you with 2.

So far here are the folks that requested some;
Chief_919 - 3
Speddmon - 1
Papabear - 2
CTMustang - 2
Green_Gator - 2
Clinto - 2
Jimma - 2
Timntrucks - 2
Tigger - 2.

This is all the stuff I'm supposed to bringing folks;

SECM Trailer- Docfarmall
2 M116A3 trailers - Popacom
4 12 bolt HMMWV rims - Popacom
4 HMMWV Tires - Popacom
Swing side of towbar - Doghead
Lunette side of towbar - hndrsonj
2 amber marker lights - 73M819
2 air shift levers - 73M819
2 power switches - 73M819
Piggyback Device - Ferro
Intake Horn - Gimpyrobb
Double Towbar Adapters - Gimpyrobb
Door hinge part 109 - Phil2968
M105 kickstand - Green_gator

If it's in blue, it's already loaded. The rest gets loaded tomorrow. Workin on it!

Last edited:

3dAngus

Recovery, I might be interested in your towbar adapters. Do you by chance have the 1 1/2" on the towbar side adapted to the 1" for the M35 towed side? If so, how much. Thanks.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, mine aren't that and they were already traded to Gimpyrobb. Gimpy may know where to find those behemoth adapters you seek.

JoeM35

M35 Bed Cover straps

I don't know the correct name, but I need a set of the straps that attach to the top of the vertical bows on the M35 bed. The straps hold the rolled up side panels of the bed cover. Anyone have a set to bring to the rally?
Thanks,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks