• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 3

Josh

Just walked threw the door about 5 minutes ago.

Was a monsoon again, soons I hit exit 70 it was a downpour until exit 20ish. Got a third shower for the day.:cookoo:

ABN173

We had another great time at Brad's place. It was good to see you guys (Scott, Dave, Josh). Sorry Scott, we didn't troubleshoot your truckaua. Guess there were too many distractions around us, too many things to look at. Next time we'll need to rally somewhere without a ton of green parts on the ground.
Sorry I did not make it out to Brad's. It has been a long week and I was feeling a bit under the weather. I did manage to meet Scott and Dave at Krispy Kreme though, the wife was happy that I manged to hang the Christmas lights outside finally. Yeah I know its a bit late but it got done at least.

-Dale

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Hey Dale, no problem. We'll get you at the next mini-rally;). You had your priorities straight, got to keep our wives happy:p My wife was texting me throughout the day wondering when I was coming home:shock:. I guess she gets a little nervous when I head out to Brad's to "look" at stuff.

Sorry I did not make it out to Brad's. It has been a long week and I was feeling a bit under the weather. I did manage to meet Scott and Dave at Krispy Kreme though, the wife was happy that I manged to hang the Christmas lights outside finally. Yeah I know its a bit late but it got done at least.

-Dale

Josh

Hey Dale, no problem. We'll get you at the next mini-rally;). You had your priorities straight, got to keep our wives happy:p My wife was texting me throughout the day wondering when I was coming home:shock:. I guess she gets a little nervous when I head out to Brad's to "look" at stuff.

Probably thought you where going to show up with another truck :grd:

srodocker

i actually got a free pass today to get what i need. it helped to take the gf last time as she heard brad talking about how he is trying to clean up and wont have parts and the closest person is down in cali.

Josh

I payed 10 bucks for a donkey ****(jerrycan spout). Only thing I bought.

Next time im up there, I think im getting a trailer and some other fun things.