• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 3

Amer-team

Thanks you guys for the pics in 56, 57, and 60 and thank you for supporting this event. They had a great turnout and were very pleased with our participation. Amer-team

REO 54

Ok,back on again.So it sounds like there might be some interest for some winter action/adventure.As far as mountains go I been to all the easy accessible ones.Snowboardin' since 1981.Getting to Mt Hood by deuce would take at least a day and 1/2 for us up here.There really isn't much middle ground.Mt Saint Helens?We'll think of someting I'm sure.:driver:

Winter Action?

Ok,back on again.So it sounds like there might be some interest for some winter action/adventure.As far as mountains go I been to all the easy accessible ones.Snowboardin' since 1981.Getting to Mt Hood by deuce would take at least a day and 1/2 for us up here.There really isn't much middle ground.Mt Saint Helens?We'll think of someting I'm sure.:driver:
How about coming to Montana? Only around 35 below excluding windchill !!! And lots of snow!!

Chains and Heaters!!

Mmmm...Montana!Do Big White or somethin'?Snack on elk jerky along the way....he he.Hey Elkhunter..got cam lock chains???Or Mt Baker,home of world record snow falls!
I have the original chains for the rear and front as issued REO 54! We get a lot of snow also but I do believe we hold the record for cold temperatures here. Should come out here some winter and experience it! Make sure you have a good heater in your truck. Have a good one!!