• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 3

wsucougarx

Well, I've been to all the mini rallies and two PNW convoys and never rubbed elbows with IT that I know of. Never noticed any of his vehicles showing up either. The the suspense is growing:)

wsucougarx

Hey Josh, I did see that IT left his 5 ton at Brads but IT was nowhere to be found. IT didn't show up to the rally though. I've never met this IT. haha, good stuff? I don't remember what I nabbed....gees I guess I've been out there too many times.;)

Josh

Mostly Jerry can holders, like 20 of them, and lots of boxes and what not. I think the only thing I got that trip was a Jerry can.

Stalwart

Remember when I first brought my HEMTT to a get-together? IT was there when I arrived, IT spent all IT's time on the phone and finally left when none of us came over to welcome IT. Why would we do that when IT wouldn't get off the darn phone? SERIOUSLY, stay away from IT and IT's friend I call "Cupcake" another tranny.

I had, I hope, my last contact with IT at the Arlington Airshow. I think Cupcake is mostly harmless but he/she still talked about flattening all of my HEMTT tires when he/she thought I wasn't listening. Cupcake apologized later and we shook hands.

I won't say more on an open forum . . .

ABN173

Remember when I first brought my HEMTT to a get-together? IT was there when I arrived, IT spent all IT's time on the phone and finally left when none of us came over to welcome IT. Why would we do that when IT wouldn't get off the darn phone? SERIOUSLY, stay away from IT and IT's friend I call "Cupcake" another tranny.

I had, I hope, my last contact with IT at the Arlington Airshow. I think Cupcake is mostly harmless but he/she still talked about flattening all of my HEMTT tires when he/she thought I wasn't listening. Cupcake apologized later and we shook hands.

I won't say more on an open forum . . .
WoW that's crazy talk.........two of your HEMTT tires cost as much as my CUCVaua

64c30

As for the event at Cabelas last Saturday, we had a good time as always. Thanks for putting it together Scott.

And, again, thanks Pete for letting me know of the event, and for asking Donna and I to come.

People never cease to amuse me. There was a fella, about 45 or so, looking the truck over, then came up and asked "Is that from World War 2?" I almost lost it. I pointed out the CCKW inside the tape, and he headed over to look at it.

And, as with the HEMMT, many people are amazed that military vehicles can be owned by civilians. Many still think our vehicles are still owned by the Gov't.

kurtkds

Hey if you want more info about IT, go talk to Brad. He's got some interesting stories of when IT used to be employed by him. I too have been approached by people on the street and by people on CL about IT.

For a while last year there were several MVs for sale on Canyon rd. I'd get PMs here asking if they were my vehicles being sold. There was a winch truck that was for sale claiming to be "rust free" But when I had personally looked at it months prior there were rust holes clear through the cab in the corners!

I don't go over there anymore, too many bad dealings.

kurtkds

kurt. i still havent seen your 818!

Scott, things are slowing down for me, I hope to be able to make the next event or something. Heck I drove it to work week and a half ago and ran into usmc duece cpl while I was fueling up during my lunch break. I found out that he works just a couple of blocks from me.

srodocker

Scott, things are slowing down for me, I hope to be able to make the next event or something. Heck I drove it to work week and a half ago and ran into usmc duece cpl while I was fueling up during my lunch break. I found out that he works just a couple of blocks from me.
haha thats sweet! yea havent been working for awhile. so been taking the chance to take the deuce out for a stroll here and there

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks