• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Spring Uwharrie Rally

How many are coming?

• Just Me

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Me + one other

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Me + two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me + three

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Me + four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me + I'm dragging five!

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

CGarbee

My wife and I attended the VA rally last September, and had a great time! Thanks CGarbee! I still have no military equipment, and may never have, but I sure like to look at yours. If we would be welcome at your event we can certainly pitch in as trail guides/leaders, and can furnish some trail maps if needed. You can also download, and print, our map directly from our website if you so desire: http://home.windstream.net/ezduzit/uwharrie.gif

We live less than an hour from Uwharrie, and would be happy to help out in any way we can.
It would be great if you could join us! You were a big addition to our gathering in VA last year, and I hope that you can make it again this year as well...

CJ9/Granny

It would be great if you could join us! You were a big addition to our gathering in VA last year, and I hope that you can make it again this year as well...
We have both rallies, Uwharrie & VA, on our calendar. Hope the weather cooperates, and we are looking forward to seeing you again. I also hope to see some of the folks we met in VA last September again. Thanks for the hospitality. :)

GoHot229

GoHot here, I'll be coming, I'll bring $ for the defraying costs to whoever is in charge of that sort of thing. Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend, and mabe doing a little gold panning, since thats sort of my new hoby.

stampy

We will probably arrive before 5pm with trailer in tow. We are adding+2 to our original # as Chris's daughters are coming. Not sure if we are bring a deuce as of now.

CJ9/Granny

My wife and I are planning to head up on Friday during the AM. We hope to get our camp set up, then head out for a trail ride, and will probably bring back some firewood... unless someone has other/better plans for fueling an evening campfire. Looking forward to once again seeing those of you we know, and meeting those of you whom we don't. Until Friday.... ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks