• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

bugwugger

I just got that weekend off work. Count me in!aua Im usually there once a month anyways on my quad. Id like a tee shirt and a hat, or just get me a SS complete outfit. :) Hopefully will be bringing out the 4x4 van to show you fellas the proper way to four wheel.

bugwugger

Everyone in Cincy set up a "meeting" place so we may convo out together, I will be bringing my proper photographer with me and all pics from that weekend will be setup on a hosting site. Cheers!

212sparky

Everyone in Cincy set up a "meeting" place so we may convo out together, I will be bringing my proper photographer with me and all pics from that weekend will be setup on a hosting site. Cheers!
Just let me know when and where to meet up and i will be there!!

bugwugger

My buddies site for our videos and photos is okitrailriderz.com you guys can check it out now there are haspin pics and videos from our other trips. He iis looking forward to taking a few thousand pics for us. Leave him some feedback please. Thanks

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, maybe this year I'll leave the top on the m818, (if it goes) to keep the mud out. It is fun driving it without a top, and you don't have to worry about ripping it. (just scratching your face with branches!)

That would be great. Maybe I wouldn't get thrown out then.

;-)

sw

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, lets tally it up-

2, count them 2 MKTs will be at haspin
you can off road anywhere, anytime. No gates, or guides
Ferro Fuel Depot
a much better shower facility
Shear numbers does not a better rally make.
clinto won't EVER be there. :beer:

Just mess'n with you buddy! :twisted:

There both awesome for different reasons.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heck with haspin, I'm going to GA!

Actually, I will be at haspin. Trying to cut down on the work load and what goes. I really want to make it to GA this year.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, how much are the heated and A/C cabins running at Haspin this year? I goes nowhere in the dead of summer without A/C!

Didn't we have 2 MKTs at the GA Rally and a pantry truck and support van?

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haspin> Gimpy rolling his deuce= priceless.
Ga Rally> Riding with Gimpy in the back of same deuce, down a narrow winding trail= scary
Can't wait to make it to Haspin...................