• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

Hooty481

New to all of this and gonna try to make it if I can get my truck in shape... I'll be coming from Russell Springs Ky and will prob go to somerset and then towad Mt Vernon to get on I75. any body gonna be passing through... I prob wont get to leave until Friday...

Augdog1964

Russian vehicles welcome?

Hey all,

Been lurking here and wanted to ask the question. I am just 20 miles or so from Haspin, and have a collection of Soviet bloc armor. Are tracked vehicles welcome? I might bring a BMP down. Tanks are just too heavy to move...
Would there be trails to run one on?

Thanks!

Dave
Augdog1964

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Westy...I love the new avatar pic. Too bad you couldn't have found a pic of the toilets standing at attention. That's one of my favorite movies!!!!!!!!!!!!

tm america

augdog it would be awsome to see some armor out there.Haspin is set up to run pretty much anything .. There are wide trails for the main trails and little spider trails that run off from them ..We ussually go out in convoys really cool to show off what our mvs can do:D

Sevin7

Assuming tracks stay on the ground, are there areas that we could turn an APC into a permanent landmark at Haspin? I would think with the assistance of multiple trucks we could free one. Wikipedia indicates that a BMP only weighs ~30000 lbs. It may be less than that after being demilled. Either way I sure would love to see it in action!