• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

Augdog1964

Bmp

The BMP isn't really heavy, about 15 ton. She stays that heavy though even after demil... the barrel has a 4 inch hole in it, and the breech is cut... that's it.

They are awesome, we've had one of mine to 55 mph.

Let me see what it will cost to bring down. Too bad the T55 and the T34 are so heavy!

Dave Bane
Augdog1964

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well.... AMgeneral is talking about bringing his 915 with trailer. Maybe something could be worked out? Thinking that gets you around 45,000lbs. Richmond is pretty close, could almost drive them that far.

Augdog1964

yep...

Richmond is real close... my farm is about 20 or so miles from Haspin...
While I'd love to drive them, the Russians don't believe in rubber track pads... all steel... you should see what unloading did to the road in front of the farm when that '34 came off!

I'll have to drive the BTR-40 down at a minimum, with the farm plates on!

Dave Bane
Augdog1964

ranchhopper

I will probably be coming down to haspin this year I can get any kind of super singles at a good price I will probably be bringing down a set of six goodyear 395 MV/Ts anyways if anyone has requests PM me.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haspin> Gimpy rolling his deuce= priceless.
Ga Rally> Riding with Gimpy in the back of same deuce, down a narrow winding trail= scary
Can't wait to make it to Haspin...................

Then you should have done the narrow trail with him in the dark.....

Don't know if my travel trailer is coming this year. My furry support crew (the cat) won't be there if the trailer isn't. So I may not have the oven, HDTV, john, shower and queen sized bed. :-(

I should have pink marshmallows though.

For some reason everyone wants me to bring a truck and I can only drive one or the other (no I'm not towing the travel trailer behind the Deuce).

sw

kipman

The date is set, Steve, hook up the trailer to the deuce, you can go down with my crew, it will be at least 4 trucks. we will be thru your area on Thursday.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the camper don't go then I may take you up and driving over with your crew. I may just put the 105 behind the Deuce and sleep in it. I'll be roughing it just like everyone else, cough, cough.

And no, the cat isn't coming in the Deuce, she keeps taking off her hearing protection.

:)

sw

tm america

If the camper don't go then I may take you up and driving over with your crew. I may just put the 105 behind the Deuce and sleep in it. I'll be roughing it just like everyone else, cough, cough.

And no, the cat isn't coming in the Deuce, she keeps taking off her hearing protection.

:)

sw
To funny ..roughing it isn't so bad.Plus your dodge will be safer in the driveway:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks