• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

hwcurtice

Mmm, coffee.

That could work. I'd park behind their building though. I couldn't imagine trying to maneuver a deuce into one of their parking spots. heh

My Dakota has no problem parking in front!

I have put the date on the calendar. My wife as accepted it 'tentatively'. She might be coming along. So everyone has to play nice!

Looks like there's a Duece ready to be dragged home... hmmmm

So maybe a side trip to Brad's Goodie Shop after Dan's?
That bad boy with the missing radiator and the tow bar on it is a 5-ton but that'd be a good project too :?

I need to take some more pics up there - I remember it in the heyday about 10 years ago when there was mountains of stuff!

Matt

Attachments

Brad needs to get back to train-land; he has OD fever for sure but you can just see his eyes light up when the topic moves to steam...

It has been a bit sad to see the mountain dwindle over the last few years especially - there were a few projects I would loved to have taken on but funds and time were not there...

Some of the stuff to pass through there was pretty epic - had some aphib tracked stuff for a while and like 60 dueces and 25 5 tons at one point...

Craziness.... I am going down this weekend to give my M-543 some love...

Matt

Attachments

b2948kevin

Kevin, there are two clubs in the area BOTH meet on 148th Ave NE at the Redmond VFW. They are the PSMVCC and the EMVC, one is a subset of the other. Welcome to the PSMVCC Homepage
Thanks for the help on these resources. I'm finding that I'm in a hotspot for MVs. I'll check out those resources and I hope to meet some of you soon. BTW, any Microsoft folks on these threads?

Also, I've got some trades posted in the classifieds section here. Hope to come up with a Deuce soon :)

Sorry for the thread hijack, -Kevin signing out.

hwcurtice

Thanks for the help on these resources. I'm finding that I'm in a hotspot for MVs. I'll check out those resources and I hope to meet some of you soon. BTW, any Microsoft folks on these threads?

Also, I've got some trades posted in the classifieds section here. Hope to come up with a Deuce soon :)

Sorry for the thread hijack, -Kevin signing out.
Trying to trade up from a paperclip? :grin:

If you do, le tme know how it's done. I hav e box full I'd like to trade for a running deuce!

Amer-team

Aaron, if you go let me know and I might be able to tag along for this one. The M54 is still down, but coming along. May have to take a little buddy for this ride. M38A1 or M 715.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks