• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

Jinx

People don't know where Sultan is either... :roll:
That's why I say Monroe. heh

I don't mind following someone who knows where they are going.
I'll have to mark the date on the calander, for as my wife says, if it isn't on the calander, it doesn't happen.
Sounds good. We'll arrange a rendezvous location just before the meet.

Someone PM me Dan's address please. I was only there once and I don't remember the roads. There was this huge military truck in front of the the entire time. :mrgreen:

srodocker

recoverys went well!!! except the whole backward light thing for some reason the lights would stay on bright if i turned the lights on the truck.

the engine from brads was a no go as dan just couldnt make it happen today. but he is getting it this weekend from him.

aaron thanks for being there to help out. i think i would have been dum founded with that landing leg.

Jinx. heres is the address i will put it up on the first post aswell

REO 54

Here we go...I can prolly make it.Got air and a pair of 20 ton jacks for ..ya know for moving things into position etc if it helps.Sorry I haven't uploaded those pics from Brads salvage yard adventure of last..wife has had the camera.She says she'll down load them to the 'puter tommorrowaua

srodocker

sweet! glad you can make it dave! we should have a great turnout. hopefully im not all casted it up but we'll see when my surgery dates are next cpl days...we'll see

Josh

So stalwart..... how much per minute to play with the crane:drool:.

Ill bring some refreshments if people are interested. Last time it was pretty much me and Ed.

We are off, if you need another person to wrestle an engine in to place, or just stand around and criticize how you're doing it, I'm up for either.

Jackie is ready to see everybody again. She keeps asking me how everyone is doing (like I'm magically going to know).

Well that, and I'm pretty sure talk of the infamous HEMTT making an appearance made her heart skip a beat.

Hammer

3 Days on ONE injector!
Maybe you were having more refreshments then spending time wrenching!

Not sure on my schedule yet, but I will see if I can make this one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks