• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

64c30

Typing with one finger? Sounds like most of the people I deal with daily....

as I wait for a response... and wait.... and wait....:deadhorse:
One finger typing = The Biblical method; Seek and Ye shall find. :p

Zip ties, wire ties; same thing.

Just for infos sake -- If you were to want to go the pre made route, the guy that was selling the pre made adapter for $125.00 on ebay has lowered the price to $99.00 starting bid. Item number is 320645092832.

Swiss made? New one to me. The ones I'm thinking of are egg shaped, large red lens on top, then a long rectangle under the red lens, with a smaller rectangle beneath that. The assembly would measure about 6" high and 4' wide.

Sorry for the delay. I don't check SS every day.

Last edited:

hwcurtice

Just for infos sake -- If you were to want to go the pre made route, the guy that was selling the pre made adapter for $125.00 on ebay has lowered the price to $99.00 starting bid. Item number is 320645092832.

Swiss made? New one to me. The ones I'm thinking of are egg shaped, large red lens on top, then a long rectangle under the red lens, with a smaller rectangle beneath that. The assembly would measure about 6" high and 4' wide.

Yep, that's what I have on mine.

I'll have to check out the Adaptet later, at work.

hwcurtice

rogerm101a2 is selling the same thing in the classifieds here for the same price. Description is the same, even.

Debating on getting this, or just doing a splice and making it look good... Thoughts? I have just about enough time to order one before the Rally now.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Oh crud only 3 weeks to go?!?!? I got to get myself motivated and get back to work on the truck. Darn genny is distracting me right now:-0. OK Mike focus...focus:shock:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks