• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

wsucougarx

I have;-) The 1971 was bought by an alternative energy firm in Redmond. The guy had more money than he knew what to do with. He mounted solar panels and an elevating wind turbine off the bed. Pretty awesome. He sent me a bunch of pics but I cannot release the pics until he debuts the truck. The 1966 was sold to a once fellow SS who lives in Bellingham. He listed it on CL last month. Not sure if it sold or not.

Stalwart

My 1953 M211 I bought locally, BEAUTIFUL truck. I hated it and gave it away to haul some Korean War Vets for their parade truck.

wsucougarx

My biggest regret with selling that '71 is it had all the ring mount reinforcement mods done to the cab. At the time I just thought they put a plate in the back because the truck was falling apart.

REO 54

GL stuff

Say, NW people, where did you actually get your Deuces from? Auction? Private party?

I know I haven't seen many, if any, at Ft. Lewis GL auctions recently, although I did see some in there when I went in to pick my trailer up.

So, fess up, y'all!
Got my 54 Reo deuce from a private party.My 81' AmGen was GSA.I'm going for recovery on this coming Monday for 4,600 gal tank pod's,2 TPU's,and 2,2.5 ton trailers.:driver:

hwcurtice

Only a week away!
WHAT? Oh oh! I have stuff still to do! Things to pick up. Still have to get something to mount the plate to the trailer....

Um get some stuff out of the trailer....

ya know, even if some of the pallets have broken boards, those can be replaced. I can throw my nailer and air compressor on the truck and fix some, if that's workable?

Jinx

I used self tapping screws for my trailer's license plate and mounted it below the tailgate on the driver's side. Looks good there if you ask me.

Hammer

I got all my stuff from GL.
69, 71 and 71 M35a2s and M109A3 from Kliever Armory.
M818 from Barstow.
M1009 from French Camp.
Lots of trailers and other stuff from Ft Lewis and Sierra Depot (Herlong, CA).

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dude!

Talk about your day late and dollar short.

On Friday made a run from Kennewick to Marysville and back to pull and pick up a unimog engine and a set of mog rims.

Usually you are more chatty about such things............aua

srodocker

im hoping to pick up the slave cable. some guy in kentucky wanted it ship so the guy has it boxed up but the seller was supposed to receive the check by thursday or friday and hasnt so he said whoever gets there first now. hwcurtice said he can get it tuesday.

dang tony sucks i should have posted yesterday but didnt even think about it