• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I am clearing out a bunch of excess stuff. Mostly everything is for deuce. Mostly everything is fair/average/needs work. Mostly everything is dirt cheap. Please save this stuff from the scrapyard.

To avoid cluttering up this thread - if you want something send me an email. Don't reply in this thread. I will reply to you and then mark the item sold here.

I will only bring the items that are wanted. So if you want something speak up or it will be left at home.

SOLD pctrans - Front Deuce springs, hangers, and axle saddles, maybe u-bolts. (Bobber kit) $250
106_1151 (Small).jpg 106_1152 (Small).jpg

Floor pans (deuce or 5-ton M39/800 series) any piece $1
106_1140 (Small).jpg 106_1143 (Small).jpg

Extended length rear Driveshaft for bobber. Home built by Previous owner. $10
106_1162 (Small).jpg 106_1163 (Small).jpg

Deuce engine side covers (fair condition) - $2 each
106_1184 (Small).jpg

Unknown Side engine cover (too long for deuce) $2
106_1144 (Small).jpg

SOLD pctrans -Deuce cab top frame (left and right window frames only) No crossbars. $2
106_1148 (Small).jpg

Old style park brake handle $2
106_1147 (Small).jpg

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I am clearing out a bunch of excess stuff. Mostly everything is for deuce. Mostly everything is fair/average/needs work. Mostly everything is dirt cheap. Please save this stuff from the scrapyard.
To avoid cluttering up this thread - if you want something send me an email. Don't reply in this thread. I will reply to you and then mark the item sold here.
I will only bring the items that are wanted. So if you want something speak up or it will be left at home.

Headlight panel any piece $2
106_1142 (Small).jpg 106_1146 (Small).jpg 106_1179 (Small).jpg106_1178 (Small).jpg

SOLD Clinto - Deuce OVM toolbox, solid, but surface rust inside. No step plate. $4
106_1158 (Small).jpg 106_1159 (Small).jpg 106_1160 (Small).jpg

SOLD Clinto - Deuce battery compartment, fair condition, no box, no step, $4
106_1153 (Small).jpg 106_1154 (Small).jpg

SOLD bigugh20 - Frame brackets (were from battery box support) Could be used to mount a tool box or additional fuel tank ? $4 pair.
106_1139 (Small).jpg

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter

SOLD pctrans - Deuce rear pintle hitch $25

106_1161 (Small).jpg

SOLD 73m819 - Deuce spare tire winch $5
106_1164 (Small).jpg

SOLD Clinto - Fuel tank strainer and Cap (needs cleaning) $2
106_1168 (Small).jpg 106_1169 (Small).JPG

SOLD ca1517 - NOS Hydraulic Cylinder - NSN: 3950-00-197-4935 The NSN lists part fits -Crane, Truck, Warehouse 10,000 lb cap, GED, PT Pettibone. Model: 10FM, MHE 216. It is roughly three feet long and maybe 4” bore. What do you want to build? $80
106_1167 (Small).jpg 106_1166 (Small).jpg106_1165 (Small).jpg

Composite Light Connector Cover (under fender)- $2
106_1186 (Small).jpg

SOLD wilfreeman - 24v headlight with Douglas connectors $5
106_1185 (Small).jpg

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanted:

Wanted: Nice Yellow bridge plate top plate. This is the semi-circular tab that locks the numbers in place. Looking for a really nice yellow one.
106_1183 (Small).jpg

I have several steel jerry cans – I want to trade for plastic cans . The steel cans I have all have threaded pipe spouts as shown. You can easily remove them for use with a flexible spout or use as is.
106_1182 (Small).jpg

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NEED: Fuel transfer hoses

NEED: Fuel transfer hoses from the 24V slave cable driven 35 gpm fuel transfer pumps. I'll be bringing two to four of the pumps after I check them out for function and will sell them for what I paid GL.

Soon, I will revise my parts list and post some photos of some parts I'm bringing.

I will be bringing USGI issue Panasonic CR123A 3 volt batteries (for flashlights/weapons lights) - 10 per box for $10 a box.

I am still trying to get additional Hawker batteries; however, the 22 spoken for will be brought to the rally (don't forget your "wallets and cores")... :)

Attachments

RIDDLE1

NEED: Fuel transfer hoses from the 24V slave cable driven 35 gpm fuel transfer pumps. I'll be bringing two to four of the pumps after I check them out for function and will sell them for what I paid GL.

Soon, I will revise my parts list and post some photos of some parts I'm bringing.

I will be bringing USGI issue Panasonic CR123A 3 volt batteries (for flashlights/weapons lights) - 10 per box for $10 a box.

I am still trying to get additional Hawker batteries; however, the 22 spoken for will be brought to the rally (don't forget your "wallets and cores")... :)
I will take 2 boxes of 10 batteries as well!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
WOW I have a lot of the parts ya'll are req here will need to unpack them and see what i have.

steve
I would NOT unpack just yet UNLESS you are going to the 12SSGAR and being that you ARE in CA., that would be about a 3000mile trip

bigugh20

Deuce exhaust stack (w/ clamp), fair condition, $2

Deuce spare tire winch $5

Frame brackets (were from battery box support) Could be used to mount a tool box or additional fuel tank ? $4 pair.

Jeff, I'll take the spare tire winch, the frame brackets and the exhaust stack

Jimma

I found a spare tire winch I can bring $5.00, the deuce driveshafts $10 each. Perfect for bobbing a deuce because you can still drive the trcuck while the spare is being modified. Rear mudflaps $10.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I found a spare tire winch I can bring $5.00, the deuce driveshafts $10 each. Perfect for bobbing a deuce because you can still drive the trcuck while the spare is being modified. Rear mudflaps $10.
I Jeff sells his winch, I would like yours, thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, I have a set of 4 16.5x6.5 rims. Looks to be civilian equivilant to the M880 rims. Was going to put HMMWV tires on them but now getting away from that idea. $20 for the set or trade for chilimac. Not bringing them unless someone commits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks