• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I am clearing out a bunch of excess stuff. Mostly everything is for deuce. Mostly everything is fair/average/needs work. Mostly everything is dirt cheap. Please save this stuff from the scrapyard.

To avoid cluttering up this thread - if you want something send me an email. Don't reply in this thread. I will reply to you and then mark the item sold here.

I will only bring the items that are wanted. So if you want something speak up or it will be left at home.

SOLD pctrans - Front Deuce springs, hangers, and axle saddles, maybe u-bolts. (Bobber kit) $250
106_1151 (Small).jpg 106_1152 (Small).jpg

Floor pans (deuce or 5-ton M39/800 series) any piece $1
106_1140 (Small).jpg 106_1143 (Small).jpg

Extended length rear Driveshaft for bobber. Home built by Previous owner. $10
106_1162 (Small).jpg 106_1163 (Small).jpg

Deuce engine side covers (fair condition) - $2 each
106_1184 (Small).jpg

Unknown Side engine cover (too long for deuce) $2
106_1144 (Small).jpg

SOLD pctrans -Deuce cab top frame (left and right window frames only) No crossbars. $2
106_1148 (Small).jpg

Old style park brake handle $2
106_1147 (Small).jpg

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I am clearing out a bunch of excess stuff. Mostly everything is for deuce. Mostly everything is fair/average/needs work. Mostly everything is dirt cheap. Please save this stuff from the scrapyard.
To avoid cluttering up this thread - if you want something send me an email. Don't reply in this thread. I will reply to you and then mark the item sold here.
I will only bring the items that are wanted. So if you want something speak up or it will be left at home.

Headlight panel any piece $2
106_1142 (Small).jpg 106_1146 (Small).jpg 106_1179 (Small).jpg106_1178 (Small).jpg

SOLD Clinto - Deuce OVM toolbox, solid, but surface rust inside. No step plate. $4
106_1158 (Small).jpg 106_1159 (Small).jpg 106_1160 (Small).jpg

SOLD Clinto - Deuce battery compartment, fair condition, no box, no step, $4
106_1153 (Small).jpg 106_1154 (Small).jpg

SOLD bigugh20 - Frame brackets (were from battery box support) Could be used to mount a tool box or additional fuel tank ? $4 pair.
106_1139 (Small).jpg

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter

SOLD pctrans - Deuce rear pintle hitch $25

106_1161 (Small).jpg

SOLD 73m819 - Deuce spare tire winch $5
106_1164 (Small).jpg

SOLD Clinto - Fuel tank strainer and Cap (needs cleaning) $2
106_1168 (Small).jpg 106_1169 (Small).JPG

SOLD ca1517 - NOS Hydraulic Cylinder - NSN: 3950-00-197-4935 The NSN lists part fits -Crane, Truck, Warehouse 10,000 lb cap, GED, PT Pettibone. Model: 10FM, MHE 216. It is roughly three feet long and maybe 4” bore. What do you want to build? $80
106_1167 (Small).jpg 106_1166 (Small).jpg106_1165 (Small).jpg

Composite Light Connector Cover (under fender)- $2
106_1186 (Small).jpg

SOLD wilfreeman - 24v headlight with Douglas connectors $5
106_1185 (Small).jpg

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanted:

Wanted: Nice Yellow bridge plate top plate. This is the semi-circular tab that locks the numbers in place. Looking for a really nice yellow one.
106_1183 (Small).jpg

I have several steel jerry cans – I want to trade for plastic cans . The steel cans I have all have threaded pipe spouts as shown. You can easily remove them for use with a flexible spout or use as is.
106_1182 (Small).jpg

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NEED: Fuel transfer hoses

NEED: Fuel transfer hoses from the 24V slave cable driven 35 gpm fuel transfer pumps. I'll be bringing two to four of the pumps after I check them out for function and will sell them for what I paid GL.

Soon, I will revise my parts list and post some photos of some parts I'm bringing.

I will be bringing USGI issue Panasonic CR123A 3 volt batteries (for flashlights/weapons lights) - 10 per box for $10 a box.

I am still trying to get additional Hawker batteries; however, the 22 spoken for will be brought to the rally (don't forget your "wallets and cores")... :)

Attachments

RIDDLE1

NEED: Fuel transfer hoses from the 24V slave cable driven 35 gpm fuel transfer pumps. I'll be bringing two to four of the pumps after I check them out for function and will sell them for what I paid GL.

Soon, I will revise my parts list and post some photos of some parts I'm bringing.

I will be bringing USGI issue Panasonic CR123A 3 volt batteries (for flashlights/weapons lights) - 10 per box for $10 a box.

I am still trying to get additional Hawker batteries; however, the 22 spoken for will be brought to the rally (don't forget your "wallets and cores")... :)
I will take 2 boxes of 10 batteries as well!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
WOW I have a lot of the parts ya'll are req here will need to unpack them and see what i have.

steve
I would NOT unpack just yet UNLESS you are going to the 12SSGAR and being that you ARE in CA., that would be about a 3000mile trip

bigugh20

Deuce exhaust stack (w/ clamp), fair condition, $2

Deuce spare tire winch $5

Frame brackets (were from battery box support) Could be used to mount a tool box or additional fuel tank ? $4 pair.

Jeff, I'll take the spare tire winch, the frame brackets and the exhaust stack

Jimma

I found a spare tire winch I can bring $5.00, the deuce driveshafts $10 each. Perfect for bobbing a deuce because you can still drive the trcuck while the spare is being modified. Rear mudflaps $10.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I found a spare tire winch I can bring $5.00, the deuce driveshafts $10 each. Perfect for bobbing a deuce because you can still drive the trcuck while the spare is being modified. Rear mudflaps $10.
I Jeff sells his winch, I would like yours, thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, I have a set of 4 16.5x6.5 rims. Looks to be civilian equivilant to the M880 rims. Was going to put HMMWV tires on them but now getting away from that idea. $20 for the set or trade for chilimac. Not bringing them unless someone commits.

Status
Not open for further replies.