• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2013 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, and so far I got this address for my GPS, : WITHLACOOCHEE RIVER RV PARK, 39847 State Road 575, Dade County, 33523. And the park websight says it has RV hookups and a pavillion. Im getting closer guys !

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Troopers, I just called the Park, and reserved an Rv for myself ! I got directions and I will be there Thursday with my M35A2 with BOMB HOIST ! Fuel station is only 2 miles away !

phil2968

DH come down for the rally and stay for the show at Belleview. You can also stop by and see Mike (Devilman96) about the same time. Kenny too! And his boys!

vinny-socom1

This coming week is the last week to order your T-shirts! send me an email or pm me to confirm your order! I have to place the final order on January 18th Vinny

mudguppy

the timing is difficult, but i'm going to try reeeeeaaaaalllll hard to get down there this year.

i've never been before; does everyone pretty much take off on Sunday morning or what is the 'end point' of the event? and are the nearby hotels really that close are is it a real PITA to get in/out daily - enough to make camping the more attractive option?

because i am soooo over 'camping'...