• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 SoCal Fall Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been receiving PM's from a few members about the Fall Rally. Date set for the weekend of Oct. 18-20 when the weather has cooled down a little. For the people that have not been there trust me you will have a good time and those 3 days will always seem too short. Here are the coordinates https://maps.google.com/maps?q=35.1...114573,-117.131767&spn=0.124693,0.260582&z=12 BBQ and convoy are good eating and fun you never know what you might find.
On are way back from last years convoy we hit some tall branch's and wound up with this guy in the back of my truck. He was so happy to be found he was waving at everybody at camp as we drove in like as if he were prom queen in a parade.

Map going to the Hinkley rd route coming from LA: https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...AIdHC4E-Q;FdOCFgIdC9YD-Q&oq=lo&t=h&mra=pr&z=9

Once you hit the diagonal off Hinkley on the right side will be this sign 2nd scout trip BLM 239.jpg this will be where you turn in. I will place the candy cane marker poles every mile or so on this dirt road and double poles where you would turn in. Click on the photobucket link for a bigger view of the map.

Attachments

Last edited:

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have missed all of these since I got my deuce last August, but I expect to make this one.

I nominate the weekends of October 12 or October 26, as I expect to be working graveyard shift the weekend of October 19 and I will be at the Loma Linda Veterans' Car Show October 6th.

Gripy

With a picture like that, how can I not go? Any date in Oct is fine with me. Lets just get settled on the week end so I can get the days off.

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll for sure be there if I'm off or can get the time off. I'm just not sure what the sleeping arrangement will be this time. I'd like to bring the M109 out but it won't run right. Worse case scenerio I'll set up a smaller user friendly tent.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll for sure be there if I'm off or can get the time off. I'm just not sure what the sleeping arrangement will be this time. I'd like to bring the M109 out but it won't run right. Worse case scenerio I'll set up a smaller user friendly tent.
Why won't it run right? Does it think it is a NASCAR? Anything you need help with?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks