• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 LA Rally Dates

best dates for la rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goldneagle

Thank you for taking care of us again this year. I enjoyed the rally and the company. DUCW was an impressive display. Looking forward to next years event.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
buster 70 you left a nice chair by the fire.. shout back i can bring it to your relatives in town or leave it here for you next time. tomorrow im off and plan on posting some pics up

Buster70

I did that on purpose to make a return visit! Ha! Thanks, after I got down to I55, I was sent a message the crew had it under control. Tiff and I saw a movie," Heaven is for real"! Very good!
Thanks again for everything! Buster

Crawdaddy

I had a great time as always. I'm sure the employees at the daiquiri shop are getting pretty used to seeing odd military vehicles pulling up every year, but it's still funny every year. Thanks to Tim for hosting the event and the great conversations I had with everyone.

m109a2

Had A great time,Tim and pams hard work showed.They did A wonderfull job.I meet some fantastic people.The next time I will bring my bride,So I drive up the price of acohol.Al

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks