• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be coming through the Houston area early in the morning on Friday the 24th. Can you give me details on where you would want to meet?

a175

Been a few years since I was able to make it.
I'm kind of burned out, so am I correct in assuming that it's the last weekend in April?
I going to need some work done on my M1008 to make it there safely from Lake Charles.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes the dates are the 24 and 25th. some more coming from your way if you want to convoy or at least have some contact number in case of trouble

a175

yes the dates are the 24 and 25th. some more coming from your way if you want to convoy or at least have some contact number in case of trouble
That would be great, man. Either way I'll be ordering a shirt. I know there's only a few weeks left but I'd like to get this thing road ready. I'm insured and legal at least :-D

lady_green

Hey guys. I'm back. March was a month of serious chaos. We have less than a month till we get to meet again. I'm in charge of food. I heard a gumbo dinner & cheesy mac as possible dinner options. I will be planning out our full menu in the next week or so. As usual, thanks for everyone's continued patience & support!!

m715mike

Regrettably, as I posted in the T-shirt thread last week, I will not be able to make the rally this year. Responsibility has a funny way of interfering with recreation!

I also spoke with TAMU86. He and his wife will not make it either.

Hopefully circumstances will be different for me next year. Y'all have a great time this April, and I am anxiously waiting to see pictures of the rally!!!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
been cleaning the yard and cutting the grass in Pams park as i call it all week long. getting it all mapped out to hold more trucks. i have one more covered truck and 2 more covered trailers for anyone that needs a place to stay off the ground. first come first served so reserve yours if you need one. any one with any ideas or requests please chim in to make it a great time for everyone

Jeepsinker

Looks like I won't making it this year . Had an accidental pistol discharge this morning and shot myself in the arm. Shattered my elbow. Hope they can save it. I'm in the trauma center now.

zout

Well I finally got the vacation approved after a long wait and Ms Zout is excited even though it will be a Fast and Furious travel but she is a trooper. Looking forward to hit your DZ and we already know the time it takes to set up an event and your expectations and what other folks expectations are - just let them come and all of a sudden it just happens and You folks just sit back and watch it all take place. That is the most fun of it all.

If ya need some small chit done while we're down there just let us know because we will not see it like you do - so do not hesitate to ask us PLEASE TIM.

Seeing as I do not have to travel to WACO the 15th it leaves us a little time to breath after having some visitors up here for the last week or two to where we can enjoy each other before heading down the week after.

Looking forward to it and it will be our FIRST VIRGIN VISIT :). I know you folks but on a shin dig and were looking forward to it.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that is some bad news to hear. i do hope it heals up fast for you and that your not down for very long. you are in our prayers till its all healed

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh Man, That's Terrible!! Glad it was not COM. Hard to drive a Deuce with only one arm.

Anything I can do to help out with your Ft Polk recovery commitments or anything else I can help with, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks