• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SoCal Spring Rally

Gripy

I'll put it on the calendar since I haven't had to report to a boss ( other than the wife that is ) for 15 years and the wife after 40 years is glad to help me pack :p Whats the best off ramp out of Barstool ?? I'll be coming from Big Bear
I like to get off I-15N on Barstow rd and refuel at the valero right off that exit. Then take barstow rd north to main. Left turn onto main. Right onto 1st . Then take that over the train tracks and a left onto irwin rd. Take that until the turn left onto copper city rd (dirt road).
Then use your gps to get to the site.
Worst case just get onto coppercity and I could lead you back to camp. Just let us know your schedule :)

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's part of the fun just getting there. If you like you can head up north our way and we can all convoy up together or meet up at a half-way point somewhere at the 15 and 215. I have a tow bar just in case of a break down.

Last edited:

Prospector GM

Never been to one of these. Looks interesting and fun. Anyone from Las Vegas area going?
Hey the more the merrier! Hope you can make it to the event, MuleMac01 from Las Vegas, Nv chimed in on the socal summer big bear 2014 rally you might PM him. And welcome to the site from California, the event will be a lot of fun.:driver::driver:

Hi everyone. I'm a new member. I'm looking forward to the up coming event. I'll be joining you guys on April 18th and 19th. Can't wait to get out there.

Last edited:

Prospector GM

Come on out and join us, and bring your favorite toys ,you will have a blast! Welcome to the site from California! I am presuming you meant the 18th and the 19th?:driver::driver:

Gripy

Hi everyone. I'm a new member. I'm looking forward to the up coming event. I'll be joining you guys on April 18th and 19th. Can't wait to get out there.
What are you driving out there? So, we could keep an eye out for ya!

I may have a couple of co-workers show up; one in a 4runner and another in an fj cruiser.

If my kids don't go, I'll be leaving Friday after work. I'll be in a white ford ranger. If my kids want to go I'll be coming up Friday about 8 pm and I'll be in red crew cab pulling my ranger on a trailer. I'm getting super excited about the event next month. Can't wait!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks