• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SoCal Spring Rally

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone going up from the Inland Empire on Saturday morning? Still not sure if I am going, but convoying is cooler and a bit safer. I have a flashing yellow strobe I will be attaching to my tailgate....

Russm

Small update for everyone:

If youre coming via Copper City rd, the street sign on top of the stop sign where you turn off Fort Irwin rd is gone, so the turn off is easy to miss. There is a big brown sign on Copper city maybe 100 feet from the intersection. Also that particular stop sign has been decorated with colored ribbons, so look for those instead.

And bring bug spray. last weekend was very buggy.

Prospector GM

Anyone going up from the Inland Empire on Saturday morning? Still not sure if I am going, but convoying is cooler and a bit safer. I have a flashing yellow strobe I will be attaching to my tailgate....
blisters13,I hope you can make it out to the event. I would love to see your truck. I would think someone would be coming out Friday or Saturday, that you could convoy out with. If not hope to see you out there, we always great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:driver::driver:

Gripy

If anybody is coming from the West side of LA. In Pacific Palisades on Temescal cyn rd there are quite a few large (1-2ft wide, ~1ft tall) and some small pieces of wood. At least enough to fill 2 pick-up beds.

Prospector GM

How about coming off the 58? Are there markers where to turn? Or just go off GPS.
FASTNOVA usually marks the trail off of Hinkley road with his patented candy canes about every mile and double poles where you would turn in. See FASTNOVA'S 2012 socal fall desert rally post on 10-08-2012 for more information photos of signs , canes ,etc. :driver::jumpin::jumpin::driver:

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, for those using CB tune in your ears to channel 5 and for people looking for a smoke signal, well you will have to keep looking cause there won't be any unless it's you and you're vehicle is on fire and in that case we will be looking for you :-D.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sadly not going to make it, The M109A3 is down right now, that usually doesn't stop me, but we have a staff meeting for Lion Claws that weekend (Bad Karma as staff...scary thing indeed.) Hope everyone has fun and posts lots of pics. I do need vehicles for the Lion Claws event Memorial Weekend, Deuces, 5-tons or APC's to move troops around the AO. It is a blast and everyone that has done it had a great time. FASTNOVA will hopefully be joining us again and we can never have too many vehicles so please let me know. I'll dig up an old thread or post a new one soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks