• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SoCal Spring Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, kids it's about that time for the SoCal Spring Rally. I'll start this up now so everyone hopefully has can request time off from work or needs to some how squeeze it in to a conversation with their significant other for a weekend pass. This event will be at the same location that we have had the past couple of events. We are set for the weekend of April 17th - 19th.

Everyone is welcome to hang out even if you have never been out to an event. Come over and say hi. If you are the fence on what MV to get or wonder if a certain truck is for you I'm sure some of the members here would be willing to take you for a ride.

Bring your cooking grill, plenty of wood for the community fire pit and of course plenty to drink of your favorite beverage (you don't want to go thirsty out in the desert). You can also bring any kind of off road vehicle you like quad, dirt bike, 4 wheeler, soap box racer, go cart, shopping cart, a Cummins powered 4 wheel drive Prius or what ever contraption you like to get around on.

We will be having a convoy through the desert on Saturday around 11'ish which makes for real good time and enjoy the view. When we get back from that I'll have a BBQ for everyone there. Oh, and for you guy's that like to take in the desert at night there will also be a night run.

Here are the coordinates for camp 35.139213,-117.05533 - Google Maps Hope to see you guy's there:grin:.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
California City is about a 2 hour drive from the campsite. I think there might be other jails closer.

bogshotrods

I'll put it on the calendar since I haven't had to report to a boss ( other than the wife that is ) for 15 years and the wife after 40 years is glad to help me pack :p Whats the best off ramp out of Barstool ?? I'll be coming from Big Bear

Prospector GM

I'll put it on the calendar since I haven't had to report to a boss ( other than the wife that is ) for 15 years and the wife after 40 years is glad to help me pack :p Whats the best off ramp out of Barstool ?? I'll be coming from Big Bear
Hello bogshotrods you can take the 15 fwy get off at Lenwood exit or the 15 fwy to the 58 fwy get off at Lenwood.

Artisan

Gosh I so hope I can go. I have been there a couple of times and
it is such a cool place. The trip to the dry-lake-bed alone is something
that should be on everyone's bucket list! Firearms handled professionally
is always welcome too. A kid friendly event it can be as well. But I think I
just want to mooch some TACOs etc et al from FastNova's Tribe! :)

It is not real difficult to reach but certainly you will be on your toes navigating
around the Joshua trees etc just to get there.
Weather is usually incredibly nice as well!

Just BEWARE of THIS TRUCK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfViTm6g0lQ

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gosh I so hope I can go. I have been there a couple of times and
it is such a cool place. The trip to the dry-lake-bed alone is something
that should be on everyone's bucket list! Firearms handled professionally
is always welcome too. A kid friendly event it can be as well. But I think I
just want to mooch some TACOs etc et al from FastNova's Tribe! :)

It is not real difficult to reach but certainly you will be on your toes navigating
around the Joshua trees etc just to get there.
Weather is usually incredibly nice as well!

Just BEWARE of THIS TRUCK!
No need to worry, we'll tell the owners of that beast to make sure he is chained up on a short leash. We don't want to scare little kids and the faint of heart.

danny

know anyone who can fix a fuel inj pump on 53 Cont.? please call 7608874108

know anyone who can fix a fuel inj pump on 53 Cont.? please call 7608874108
OK, kids it's about that time for the SoCal Spring Rally. I'll start this up now so everyone hopefully has can request time off from work or needs to some how squeeze it in to a conversation with their significant other for a weekend pass. This event will be at the same location that we have had the past couple of events. We are set for the weekend of April 17th - 19th.

Everyone is welcome to hang out even if you have never been out to an event. Come over and say hi. If you are the fence on what MV to get or wonder if a certain truck is for you I'm sure some of the members here would be willing to take you for a ride.

Bring your cooking grill, plenty of wood for the community fire pit and of course plenty to drink of your favorite beverage (you don't want to go thirsty out in the desert). You can also bring any kind of off road vehicle you like quad, dirt bike, 4 wheeler, soap box racer, go cart, shopping cart, a Cummins powered 4 wheel drive Prius or what ever contraption you like to get around on.

We will be having a convoy through the desert on Saturday around 11'ish which makes for real good time and enjoy the view. When we get back from that I'll have a BBQ for everyone there. Oh, and for you guy's that like to take in the desert at night there will also be a night run.

Here are the coordinates for camp 35.139213,-117.05533 - Google Maps Hope to see you guy's there:grin:.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks