• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 SoCal Fall Rally

saltydeuce

Looks like I'm not bringing the deuce need some dog bones and a few other things before I go out and beat on her again. I got a jeep I just bought and will be trailering the ram charger out

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GRRRR Can't make it, I'll be in Az, Utah and Nevada the whole time. Wanted to go to this, no idea if my old full auto tippmann carbine still works, but would have been fun to try it out. Could always just shoot a 5 gallon bucket of paint with the .500 and take out everyone for 1/2 a mile too :)

Oh well, always the next one. :(

Another Ahab

GRRRR Can't make it, I'll be in Az, Utah and Nevada the whole time. Wanted to go to this, no idea if my old full auto tippmann carbine still works, but would have been fun to try it out.
I never heard of that piece.

If we're not breaking any statutes here, have you got a pic of that carbine you can post?

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter

If we're not breaking any statutes here, have you got a pic of that carbine you can post?
Can't imagine a paintball gun violating any rules.

I don't have a pic of mine, but it is basically this one, with a longer custom barrel, electronic trigger (how it achieves full auto) electronic paintball hopper and running off of a nitrogen canister on a backpack (can run normal air too).
tippmann.jpg

Another Ahab

Can't imagine a paintball gun violating any rules.

I don't have a pic of mine, but it is basically this one, with a longer custom barrel, electronic trigger (how it achieves full auto) electronic paintball hopper and running off of a nitrogen canister on a backpack (can run normal air too).
View attachment 645752
OHHH, it's paintball; that explains that.

Thanks for the pic!

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For the people that can't get paint ball gear bring a 5 gallon bucket so you can carry the water ballons and at least face protection. Ballons and water will be supplied :)

Another Ahab

For the people that can't get paint ball gear bring a 5 gallon bucket so you can carry the water ballons and at least face protection. Ballons and water will be supplied
Are there teams, and is there an objective?

Or is it just good old mayhem as the order of the day?!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks