• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 SoCal Fall Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, and that is all firewood. I think this is the biggest load yet. I have all my gear in the other truck.

Last edited:

saltydeuce

Think you everyone for the good weekend we all had a blast. Thus will be the last time I come out on a Friday night because I was not ready to go home for now on I'm coming out Thursday. We got home pulled the trailer in the driveway and did nothing at all so now the fun comes today of unloading. See you guys on the next one.

Gripy

I had a great time too even considering that my truck doesn't start. Big thanks to fastnova for towing me; prospector for letting my truck spend a the next couple days in his yard; and true knight for getting me home.

The tubing and water balloon fight at the lake was awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

NovacaineFix

Think you everyone for the good weekend we all had a blast. Thus will be the last time I come out on a Friday night because I was not ready to go home for now on I'm coming out Thursday. We got home pulled the trailer in the driveway and did nothing at all so now the fun comes today of unloading. See you guys on the next one.

Don't feel bad Salty, pulled the truck in the driveway and left pretty much everything in it. I'll unpack it just in time for the next event.aua

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The weekend just seemed to fly by. Thanks to everyone that showed up and making it a great event. We had a few break downs, but people pitched in to help out their fellow man.
20161009_092401.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks