• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 SoCal Fall Rally

Gripy

Finally my truck is home from the event!!! I just finished unloading! It was a great event for me! Replacing the starter took a little bit longer to replace because the nut for the support bracket on the starter was stripped, but nothing a small application of a BFH couldn't fix. Now I'm resting and getting excited for the next event!
Again, thanks to everyone that helped me out!

NovacaineFix

I did a speed run (if you can call it that) on that lake bed, got the 1009 up to 78 before running out of room and being choked out by the ensuing dust from my tailgate window not working right. Still blowing out dust boogers from my nose, but it was fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks