• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 SoCal Fall Rally

Gripy

Also, if paintball then you need goggles with face protection. and not just dollar store safety glasses and a handkerchief.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It try to get my paintball gear ready. But water and electronics don't mix well...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
You'll be fine, wrap it in a plastic bag just like when you go out late at night with the....Oh, I almost forgot we have to keep this family friendly.

Gripy

Well just one more week, or 6 days for me. I'll head out thursday late morning as usual and get there around 1-3pm. Setup the trail marker and enjoy some peace and quiet before the rest of you guys show up 8)

I do have a little bit of firewood to cover campfire duties until Fast shows up with the real load.

Prospector GM

"Alright":jumpin::jumpin: less than a week to go!!!!!!!! We will be leaving Thursday after work. Blendmaster in his M36A2, a friend in his Jeep and myself in my M35A2c. Planning on getting to camp early to BS:beer: at the fire with 8) Gripy. :driver: :driver:

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went to Saltydeuces house to pick up a few sticks of wood. Hopefully we loaded up enough.

Last edited:

Gripy

My things are packed. All I have to do is load it on my truck. I will not have paintball gear for this trip but I am bringing a case of paint for those that do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks