• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2600mile recovery :)

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bilingual

Just as long as he crosses in both languages, there should be no problem.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5l0PD80u9k[/media]

wsucougarx

Not sure how the other states laws are, but a 3 day WA State trip permit is good in all 50 states and Canada. I say this only to say you may only need the one permit when driving through the US. Maybe Canada if you make the entire drive in 3 days. Trip permit lengths will more than likely differ state to state.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I thought the 923 was a EUC truck, If so thought it could not be sold to a NON-CITIZEN without a bunch of paper work ???

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
But was that truck sold with an EUC? I could always contact the agent that audited me and gave me a warning letter for selling an EUC trailer without me getting the buyer to sign an EUC copy for me to keep.

Yes kids, everything you buy from GL that has an EUC requires you to get s signed copy of an EUC from the buyer to keep for your records. That includes every single part you take off an EUC piece of equipment you sell.

seano11

But was that truck sold with an EUC? I could always contact the agent that audited me and gave me a warning letter for selling an EUC trailer without me getting the buyer to sign an EUC copy for me to keep.

Yes kids, everything you buy from GL that has an EUC requires you to get s signed copy of an EUC from the buyer to keep for your records. That includes every single part you take off an EUC piece of equipment you sell.
This truck doesn't have a EUC been seing lots go without them lately. I called GL and they told me I could even bid on them

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Congratulations on the new truck! From what you told me about your plans for it, it'll be a sweet working truck and pay for itself quickly.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This truck doesn't have a EUC been seing lots go without them lately. I called GL and they told me I could even bid on them
I was just pointing out something that could go wrong. I know the current owner wouldn't do anything wrong.

Is one of your routes going to be on I70?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When it gets closer and your plans and dates/times firm up let us know and I will send you my cell in case you are close to taking a break and I'll meet up with you.

Plus it never hurts to have people to help along the way.

:)

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup straight across the I70
Last time I drove I70 from Indy to the Ohio line it nearly knocked the truck apart.

I80 across Iowa was undriveable, like a washboard. They must have had the most sway-backed concrete forms ever. I dropped south and picked up US36, a great highway.

Can anyone update the condition of these highway sections?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I70 is in good shape across OH except for downtown Columbus and it about beat me to death in an empty 915 two months ago.

IN/OH line to Indy not so much.

Danger Ranger

Last time I drove I70 from Indy to the Ohio line it nearly knocked the truck apart.

I80 across Iowa was undriveable, like a washboard. They must have had the most sway-backed concrete forms ever. I dropped south and picked up US36, a great highway.

Can anyone update the condition of these highway sections?
Last time I rode I-80 DesMoines, IA almost all the way to the PA/OH boarder, (it was only in August) Iowa was fine. It is my favorite part of the drive.
I take that route all the time to and from school to home.