• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3rd Semi-Annual TX MV Rally

nofearnohope

We have 12 or 13 MVs signed up so far for the museum open house. This is not the last chance you have to sign up, but for planning purposes, please let me know if you want to attend the open house so I can make sure there is enough room for everyone. I plan on asking for enough room for 20 trucks to make sure we have enough room, but if more show up, then we will adapt and overcome.

nofearnohope

Here is the list of attendees I have so far:

nofearnohope - M35A2
Barrman- M715 (M35A2)
Pistolnut- M715 or M35A2
USAFSSColdwarrior- M35A2
historyfanatics- M35A2
CyrusX4- nothing
badga the badger- M109A3
Maverick1701- M35A2
fuzzytoaster- M35A2
boxcar- M35A2
runk- M35A2
Libtimothy- Pinzgauer
mkcoen- M35A2
two.fiveM35- M35A2

badga the badger

i posted about 2 weeks ago that me and my dad wouldnt be attending the entire event and without the M109 due to schedualing, but that worked itself out so we now will be there the entire rally.:razz: oh, i think somebody asked and didnt get a answer, do we know how much this will cost?

nofearnohope

The overall cost of the event doesn't change, but the individual amount will change based on how many people attend. I usually post the actual cost closer to the time of the event. The off road ranch rental is $400 for the whole weekend and the banner is around $160, so $560 divided by the number of attendees so far should be about $38/each.

Barrman

Boxcar was at my house last night as we traded some parts. He is doubtfull about being able to make it. Planting time has him pretty busy on the weekends.

OL AG '89

O.k. I apparently got left out of the "BAT Signal" when this thread started!!!!!
I'm in, I'll have at least 1 - M1009..... picking up #2 this weekend, but not sure it'll be in "show mode" that quick.... or have a way to haul/drive both.
It's springbreak timeframe (14 Mar -18Mar) around Houston area, so may or may not bring the sons..... They might want to hangout at the lake..... with the girls...... put me down for 2 T-shirts XL Mansize!!!
I may be a LATE BLOOMER, but man I'm BLOOMING Good!!!!rofl

reloader64

Nofear,
I tried to make it to the last 2 rallies, only to have my plans change at the last minute, so I'm afraid to commit to this one. Also, I've picked up a lot of side (weekend) work recently, so I don't know that I could make this one anyway. (Gotta pay them bills). I'm hoping to be more time and financially stable this fall, or at least by next spring. This sounds like fun, and I'd really like to meet some of you guys in person.

Scott