• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another bullet muffler install

84crawling

Nice mod! very clean, deffitnatly on the list of things to do after thw 395's..So has anybody tryed tucking the muffler up insider the fender? might work with the stock 9.00x20 ? anyone seen this b4?

wildbilly1760

Did you get the db readings? How much does it help? I also take my young kids along for rides. Currently we all wear ear muffs, and when one of us talks...nobody can hear what was said.lol

RAYZER

Did you get the db readings? How much does it help? I also take my young kids along for rides. Currently we all wear ear muffs, and when one of us talks...nobody can hear what was said.lol

sorry but i did'nt, i called my buddy to go over and take some readings and he said "dont come over ,i have the flu",needless to say i stayed away!, ill try again soon.

T

televisionman007

I will have to say that the muffler works. I have the same duece only mine is a d turbo with a straight pipe and there is a nice difference. i sat mine net to his and ye it works.I have to roll my passenger window up jus to think in mine. Cant wait install muffler on mine. Thanks for the parts today ray the switch works perfect. Im happier then a tornado in a trailer park now.

MO MV man

If you all are looking for a quieter muffler, someone recently posted on here about a Donaldson (I believe that was the name) muffler on here.
Yes, it is a physically larger muffler BUT.....
The larger muffler drops the db level 12-15.
The bullet is only around 4 db drop.

Varyag

No kidding summit is fast. Installed it tonight. Me and the wife could have a convo at 50 in the thing. You can hear so much more stuff now. Bolts and panels rattling, the top flopping around and the fan screaming above 2k. Not nearly as much gear noise as I expected.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks