• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea well i let all the air out of the P side steer tire and left it there so we will see who wakes up with a soar back in the morning ! 2 can play this game !
OMGosh!! You DEVIL!! How wicked and appropriate!!

Uhmmmmm. If you have to bend over to air up tire? My monies on your back....just saying.....ya know

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OMGosh!! You DEVIL!! How wicked and appropriate!!

Uhmmmmm. If you have to bend over to air up tire? My monies on your back....just saying.....ya know
lol im coming along in big strides this past 2 weeks working on my trailer ! I put a new floor on her new tires on her that I changed myself and trying the antifreeze ballancing in them painted her mounted 2 spares on her today and a little welding oh and all new wiring and led lights ive really spoiled the old girl and gave the floor a bath in diesel/oil mix to seal the floor so all good exercise for the ol back so should be back to normal soon !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cables look pretty stout. Not sure what kind of condition they are in - but from here - they look pretty good.
Everthing seems to be in good shape ! All the stuff i kept for myself was already off the trailer ! I kept the small stuff lol 125 ft roll of 5/8 /5 5/8 slings and a 4 leg 5/8 bridal sling with hooks so that should be enough for the truck with the snatch blocks tie to something hopefully ! I think the other 16 slings are 1 1/2 and 1 1/4 in and the 4 leg bridal is 3/4 x 20ft im going to move all that stuff next week ! I had no idea what this stuff cost when i bought it this morning for front pocket money but for the last hour new prices on just whats on the trailer is over 5 k from what im seeing and 2 k in the shop floor i guess everyone was sleepin thru the auction so i was almost embarrassed when i picked it up this morning original owner wasnt too happy it seemed !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might ask your self what in the HELLO is this hes wideld out ??? Its the all new first of its kind lm/fm cab safety bar ! Yea Yea i know its a little late but maybe not someone else ! You place the fork end first up around the top pin of the cab lift cylinder then swing the bottom of the 3/8th thick plate to sit on top of the hydraulic cylinder where the shaft comes out ! Im going to drill 2 1/4 in holes for a ubolt to slip thru to put 2 nuts on a few turns or wing nuts so the u bolt goes around the lift cylinder to keep it from maybe jumping off but i dont think it will just a little extra safety ! I think i wound up at 20 in long by maybe 2 1/2 in wide i will ck in the morning and all i had was burgandy paint today but it will be painted red when completed !B81913AA-8E20-48E4-A3F8-02276CD16EE2.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks